+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stages of application query after AOR

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello good people, I wonder if anyone can tell me where to see my application updates as many people write about IP1/ IP2 stages and I don't know how to find them. I did ask on another thread but no answers
: | so can anyone help please.
eAOR 11 Sept for CEC
and the best of luck to everyone, it's a tough process I think but this forum is so helpful. Thanks

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello good people, I wonder if anyone can tell me where to see my application updates as many people write about IP1/ IP2 stages and I don't know how to find them. I did ask on another thread but no answers
: | so can anyone help please.
eAOR 11 Sept for CEC
and the best of luck to everyone, it's a tough process I think but this forum is so helpful. Thanks
Hi..
When you log in to your application on top of it you see the table with information for medical, fingerprints, interview needed, background check etc etc. This is where you get the updated.

Further to this Look at this reply for answer...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ip2-to-ppr.505951/#post-6175924

Good Luck

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Thank you, yes I see the table with all the information you describe on it. There are no codes there so perhaps I just haven't reached that stage yet. I looked at the link you attached so perhaps just being patient for 6 months....that is CIC's estimate might be wise, obviously keeping a regular eye on the application and checking emails daily. Thank you for your advice