+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stage 2 rejection

Dhritik

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hi, what will be the chances of rejection of second stage visa if one decided to defer to jan2021. My agent is saying that ur 2nd stage visa may gets refuesed because u have not started online classes after AIP. can this happened?

Dhritik

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
U mean students who have got AIP if defered to jan2021 then their process will start again or they will undergo only stage 2. ? can u justt clear it

Reactions: Arvind123

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi, what will be the chances of rejection of second stage visa if one decided to defer to jan2021. My agent is saying that ur 2nd stage visa may gets refuesed because u have not started online classes after AIP. can this happened?
Deferment is simple process. That doesn't change our eligibility criteria for visa process. So you can defer ur intake, but don't change course. IRCC don't force anyone to start studying online. Moreover, in AIP letter it's written that " You may begin your study online now" NOT " You must".
So don't listen to your agent.

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I got my aip a week before for fall intake but I on 6 august I updated my new jan loa to embassy. After a week they issued the aip and stated that you may study online until the final decision has made. So my concern is, I already deferred the course before aip, does it really affect the stage 2 process? I mean to say would they refuse just because I deferred my program?

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi, I got my aip a week before for fall intake but I on 6 august I updated my new jan loa to embassy. After a week they issued the aip and stated that you may study online until the final decision has made. So my concern is, I already deferred the course before aip, does it really affect the stage 2 process? I mean to say would they refuse just because I deferred my program?
Remind them again that u have deferred your intake with updated LOA.

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I think no one can answer this with 100% surety... its a risk for sure, also depends on your situation. Also in AIP it is mentioned Fall Semester. God knows what IRCC will do or ask in second stage... if you updated them via webform.. then you should be good.. just send one more webform to clarify...

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
I applied for jan 2021 intake directly. Did not deferred but still I got AIP yesterday.
If anyone apply for SP before 15 September they have to go through 2 stage verification. source : IRCC

Arvind123

Aug 29, 2020
U mean students who have got AIP if defered to jan2021 then their process will start again or they will undergo only stage 2. ? can u justt clear it
If the College and course is same then deferment will not impact the visa. Your application will not be processed from scratch. Don't worry

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Is it exactly 5 days after submission of new LOA that you got your AIP. Like right after sending you an email confirming of their receipt of your new LOA?