+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
Thanks for the best wishes and congratulations, wish so much that this long journey of those whose Oath is still pending comes to an end, for us who have had to wait for so long getting citizenship has been more a relief then joy.
Congrats.
Were you short on your residency days at all?
Thanks

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Rayan14 said:
Congrats.
Thanks
no, i had more than 1095 days, file was approved by officer not a judge.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Congratulation what is your time line....

where r u janoooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
All right Kids.. eCase update this AM - Oath will be on September 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM. Finally after waiting of 2 years and 7 Months... Looking forward to it. ;D ;D

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Still no Oath date- however on a positive note got an ATIP report today and it stated citizenship GRANTED and file APPROVED. Btw Ryan I was short 48 days. Hopefully my Oath date is before my vacation in November.

Rayan14 said:

Watu

Jul 9, 2015

debonair388 said:
Still no Oath date- however on a positive note got an ATIP report today and it stated citizenship GRANTED and file APPROVED. Btw Ryan I was short 48 days. Hopefully my Oath date is before my vacation in November.
Congratulation debonair … soon you will be Canadian. I received my ATIP report and there is no movement for the last 3.5 months

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Thank you Watu..and sorry to hear no movement...can you remind me if your decision is still pending? I think now that the elections are over we should be seeing movements on these file (just my thought)
Watu said:
Congratulation debonair ... soon you will be Canadian. I received my ATIP report and there is no movement for the last 3.5 months

Watu

Jul 9, 2015

debonair388 said:
Thank you Watu..and sorry to hear no movement...can you remind me if your decision is still pending? I think now that the elections are over we should be seeing movements on these file (just my thought)
No decision yet. It is In Process

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

debonair388 said:
Interesting.
I ended up withdrawing. I will re-apply in January.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Hang in there Watu at the worst I think they have to finalize all old cases by next Mar/Apr.
Watu said:
No decision yet. It is In Process

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Was there any particular reason you thought this was the best decision?
Rayan14 said:
Interesting.
I ended up withdrawing. I will re-apply in January.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

debonair388 said:
Was there any particular reason you thought this was the best decision?
Yes it turned out I was short on my residency days according to the CIC after I got a detailed ATIP report. Also, couldn't provide a travel document between 2010-2012. I wrote them a few weeks ago that I would like to withdraw. So far haven't heard back if they approved my withdrawal or not.
How long does it take?

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

I have no idea...comparatively my timeline is not as long although I was getting frustrated...I was also looking into withdrawing my application because of the short days and the RQ but after doing my research it was not advised to do so...SO, unless you are planning on getting copies of those travel documents I am not sure if the process will be any different.
Rayan14 said:
Yes it turned out I was short on my residency days according to the CIC after I got a detailed ATIP report. Also, couldn't provide a travel document between 2010-2012. I wrote them a few weeks ago that I would like to withdraw. So far haven't heard back if they approved my withdrawal or not.
How long does it take?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

debonair388 said:
I have no idea...comparatively my timeline is not as long although I was getting frustrated...I was also looking into withdrawing my application because of the short days and the RQ but after doing my research it was not advised to do so...SO, unless you are planning on getting copies of those travel documents I am not sure if the process will be any different.
Who knows... I have heard different perspectives. But the travel document they were asking is gone and I can't produce something that doesn't exist. We shall see.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You will get RQ, if you withdraw. So is there really a benefit in doing so for you?