+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

That's correct vinaypuri. I am a bit concerned as I am traveling today and returning on 20th. If I happen to receive oath notification by the end of this week, say 4th, I might be scheduled in two weeks after that, i.e., by 18th in which case I plan to shorten my trip and come back well before the oath. Otherwise I will stay put and complete my trip 8)

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

canadahopeful said:
That's correct vinaypuri. I am a bit concerned as I am traveling today and returning on 20th. If I happen to receive oath notification by the end of this week, say 4th, I might be scheduled in two weeks after that, i.e., by 18th in which case I plan to shorten my trip and come back well before the oath. Otherwise I will stay put and complete my trip 8)
Considering it a long weekend, most of CIC will go in holiday mode and will get you the oath invite next week.

Concord

Dec 20, 2009

According to my ecase, a letter of invitation was sent to me on Sep 2, 2015. The ceremony is said to be on Sep 22, 2015. My ecase was changed to DM on Aug 7, 2015. My local office was Mississauga. No more information until I receive the letter. Good luck to everyone.

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Longwaitwithrq,

Any update?

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

Ecas updated today, oath to be taken on September 22. excited, good luck to all

june1971

Jan 28, 2015

longwaitwithrq said:
I have identified the following users in the same boat
1) longwaitwithrq
2) canopywing
3) walrus189
4) vinaypuri
5) Tbb
6) saywisdom
7) ThomasGeorge
please add me too in this que;waiting sinceNov 2014 after test.
june1971

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi guys, updated the file with whatever information I could gather from the thread, so we a total of 21 of us who had level 2 decision maker status, 12 have since taken or will take the oath this month, 5 have decision made status as of date and waiting for oath, and the remaining 4 are waiting for the decision.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

longwaitwithrq said:
Hi guys, updated the file with whatever information I could gather from the thread, so we a total of 21 of us who had level 2 decision maker status, 12 have since taken or will take the oath this month, 5 have decision made status as of date and waiting for oath, and the remaining 4 are waiting for the decision.
Hi LW...based on your updates...have you received you oath letter/date? If so, did you ecas update?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

canadahopeful said:
Hello another great long weeked passed :), hope everyone ended summers nicely. anyone news yet. Canadahopeful any news from your end?

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi vinaypuri, nothing yet. :(

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Canadahopeful,

I got my oath for the end of September. DM was on July 8th. I am sure that your Ecas will be updated very soon in a week or so.

Cheers

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

All right Kids.. eCase update this AM - Oath will be on September 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM. Finally after waiting of 2 years and 7 Months... Looking forward to it. ;D ;D

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Congrats...hopefully I will be getting an update in the next week or so.

vinaypuri said:
All right Kids.. eCase update this AM - Oath will be on September 24, 2015 at 10:30 AM. Finally after waiting of 2 years and 7 Months... Looking forward to it. ;D ;D

june1971

Jan 28, 2015

Aah!!Finally I saw the decision made line in my ecas. Hopefully will be positive and waiting for oath now . Thanks God

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

vinaypuri said:
Congrats! Finally!