+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

finally, canadian ! what a relief.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri said:
Considering it a long weekend, most of CIC will go in holiday mode and will get you the oath invite next week.
Congrats !!!

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations to all those who are getting oath invites and who have become Canadian!

Getting nervous. Decision made since July 26 for my non-routine case. Will it happen for me is a question I keep asking myself these days ???

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks for the best wishes and congratulations, wish so much that this long journey of those whose Oath is still pending comes to an end, for us who have had to wait for so long getting citizenship has been more a relief then joy.

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013

Hello

I need your advice on citizenship application.My application was sent in 2013 and I replied to RQ and cleared the test.
What does FOSS clearance requested mean.Additional it says Short FPAT created.
I am confused what does this mean on my GCMS notes.
Any idea.
Thank you

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

torontonianguy said:
Hello

I need your advice on citizenship application.My application was sent in 2013 and I replied to RQ and cleared the test.
What does FOSS clearance requested mean.Additional it says Short FPAT created.
I am confused what does this mean on my GCMS notes.
Any idea.
Thank you
3 clearances have to be current and not expired 1) foss 2) rcmp 3) csis , so this is just part of the routine process, absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

File Preparation and Analysis Template (FPAT) is a form the citizenship officer completes after reviewing your rq and interview, again a routine process bringing it closer to a decision made status, is your file at the local office now?

I would like to think things are moving towards your file getting decision made and ceremony ready soon.

torontonianguy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013

longwaitwithrq said:
3 clearances have to be current and not expired 1) foss 2) rcmp 3) csis , so this is just part of the routine process, absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

File Preparation and Analysis Template (FPAT) is a form the citizenship officer completes after reviewing your rq and interview, again a routine process bringing it closer to a decision made status, is your file at the local office now?

I would like to think things are moving towards your file getting decision made and ceremony ready soon.
My local office was Mississauga.I got RQ after 8 months of my application and took my test at St. Clair office after 6 months.After another six months they asked for some more documents and they were provided in week.After that now another 6 months passed and then I requested GCMS notes.
It says RCMP clearance expired in July,2015 rest are okay.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Seems everyone got their oath notification a month after DM except me :( just my luck or the lack thereof-

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Any update guys. I received the following response from the Case Specific Inquiry:

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised after a review of your electronic records it appears your application is in queue to be scheduled for the Oath of Citizenship ceremony. Please note you will receive a notice from the local office. If you are unable to attend the Oath ceremony once you have been scheduled please contact the local office at the earliest convenience with a detailed explanation as to why you are unable to attend.

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Now, the Decision was made more than 2 months now. How long would it take for them to schedule the oath?? :eek:

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

How long was the case specific inquiry process ?

canadahopeful said:
Any update guys. I received the following response from the Case Specific Inquiry:

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised after a review of your electronic records it appears your application is in queue to be scheduled for the Oath of Citizenship ceremony. Please note you will receive a notice from the local office. If you are unable to attend the Oath ceremony once you have been scheduled please contact the local office at the earliest convenience with a detailed explanation as to why you are unable to attend.

Regards,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Now, the Decision was made more than 2 months now. How long would it take for them to schedule the oath?? :eek:

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

They responded after 45 days!

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Friends, are there still people who had their had their Preliminary review completed, were referred to level 2 decision maker and then had their online status changed to "Decision Made". Mine was changed to DM on July 25, 2015. No oath notice so far.

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013

Hello All

Applied Oct 2013
Test Mar 2014
Got RQ during interview as they were not satisfied with many outside trips. All were genuine work/personal trips by the way
RQ sent back APR 2014. I sent them 3KG worth of supporting documents as I had every possible thing one can think of
Decision made online 28 August 2015
Oath Oct 22 2015

All of you have been super helpful on the forum. Thanks alot everyone for sharing updates and information.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Felahi said:
Hello All

Applied Oct 2013
Test Mar 2014
Got RQ during interview as they were not satisfied with many outside trips. All were genuine work/personal trips by the way
RQ sent back APR 2014. I sent them 3KG worth of supporting documents as I had every possible thing one can think of
Decision made online 28 August 2015
Oath Oct 22 2015

All of you have been super helpful on the forum. Thanks alot everyone for sharing updates and information.
Excellent, really glad for u :)