+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

ItkExpert said:
I got my oath invite (updated in ECAS). It will be two weeks before the 3 year mark of my application. I would like to thanks all forum members for their valuable information and insights. While its certainly a happy moment for me to finally get closure on this , it comes with mixed with feelings of bitterness in face of the huge injustice that was involved in the process. I find it totally unfair having waited for three years whereas newer applicants , even those whose case is considered non-routine, get higher priority and their cases resolved much much faster. This whole farce of how the 2011-2013 RQ applicants were handled is more appropriate for a third world country and not to a country as advanced as Canada.

Wishing the RQ remaining long haul applicant all the best and may your cases be resolved soon.
Nice.. so happy for you!. You got invite in Kitchen or somewhere else?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

vinaypuri said:
Nice.. so happy for you!. You got invite in Kitchen or somewhere else?
lol.. I meant Kitchener .. would love to take oath in comfort of my Kitchen.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
lol.. I meant Kitchener .. would love to take oath in comfort of my Kitchen.

Thank you. The answer is yes.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Congratulation.... wish you all the best for coming days and remember us

in your pray .
Thank you. I wish you will get the citizenship you deserve according to Canadian law with no further unjust delays.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

BTW, do you guys usually get ecas update first or mail first?

Oh btw, I am planning to host a ceremony practiced, after this "practiced" ceremony, we can be "practiced" canadians.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
BTW, do you guys usually get ecas update first or mail first?

Oh btw, I am planning to host a ceremony practiced, after this "practiced" ceremony, we can be "practiced" canadians.
lol... after spending 6 winters in Canada you don't need to be practiced Canadian. :) .. you are Canadian!.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

After trolling for so long, my ecas updated today, the real ceremony is on 9/10.

Thanks for all the support and I will keep supporting and coming up with trolls.

I am still hosting a practiced ceremony.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
After trolling for so long, my ecas updated today, the real ceremony is on 9/10.

Thanks for all the support and I will keep supporting and coming up with trolls.

Nice, see some of my trolling posts, i told ya that you will get the invite by End of the week!.

Very happy for you ... you are certified CIC troller, hang around.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014

today my ECAS shows DECISION MADE ! I'm happy it's moving !!!!!!

I have my fingers crossed to get my oath letter soon ! :D

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation what is your time line....

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:

Another great weekend passed and summers are near end!. :(

How is everyone doing.. and you.. Strawberry lemonade, since you got your invite where did you go.. have been partying to much? Lol.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

vinaypuri said:
Another great weekend passed and summers are near end!. :(

How is everyone doing.. and you.. Strawberry lemonade, since you got your invite where did you go.. have been partying to much? Lol.
I think you should receive yours in about two weeks or so... I think it is the timeline between decision made and oath ceremony is more or less linear...

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014

My status is decision made as well since 2 days ago…..

If i call cic agents now will they tell me my file is approved? or won't they say anything? what do you guys think?

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

They will tell you that you should wait for up to 6 months to receive your decision in the mail.

amazing21 said:
My status is decision made as well since 2 days ago.....

If i call cic agents now will they tell me my file is approved? or won't they say anything? what do you guys think?