+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

question:

how do you guys know the date of when they had decision made? are you talking about ecas? or when an agent tells you on the phone?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

amazing21 said:
question:

how do you guys know the date of when they had decision made? are you talking about ecas? or when an agent tells you on the phone?
in my case atip and ecas both says dm

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

longwaitwithrq said:
i called yesterday, they informed me all clearances done and ceremony ready since june, but not yet decided when to call for oath for my file, that since its rq case they still have time to decide on the oath date, so old cases with rq can wait as its not first come first serve ! meanwhile mississauga office is now having oath ceremonies, so hopefully we also will get a chance to take the oath soon.
It would've been great if they put about 10% of rq applicants in each ceremony, instead of putting every rq applicants on hold for oath ceremony. At least it would be moving.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
i called yesterday, they informed me all clearances done and ceremony ready since june, but not yet decided when to call for oath for my file, that since its rq case they still have time to decide on the oath date, so old cases with rq can wait as its not first come first serve ! meanwhile mississauga office is now having oath ceremonies, so hopefully we also will get a chance to take the oath soon.
I am in the same boat. My file was approved in late may and ECAS shows decision made since mid July. Meanwhile there has been several citizenship ceremonies in my area but was not invited to none of them even though my file was approved. I bet vast majority of people in this ceremonies applied few months ago and here I am forced to wait months and months for my ceremony although I have applied 3 years ago. It has been 2 year almost since I wrote my test. I think that if CIC was fair than I should have been the first in line for the ceremony if only to compensate me for dragging my case two years (post test processing) with no good reason (my file was approved so this means that what ever CIC suspected had no base).

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi.. am waiting since January 2012.- nothing happened waiting in que ??? how long ??
office Scarborough... whenever call waiting to schedule events ??

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My e-case changed to DM around midnight. Local office Mississauga.

Concord

Dec 20, 2009

My e-case changed to DM. The change was last night, I suppose. Mississauga.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Concord said:
My e-case changed to DM. The change was last night, I suppose. Mississauga.
I called CIC just now. They said, last note on my file is that it is Ceremony ready and they have 6 Months to schedule the oath.

I asked which date I was put on Ceremony ready, she said yesterday. I don't think that is the case because when I called my MP few weeks ago, they said decision has been granted and I should hear back from CIC by end of August

I just hope I get to vote this year!.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
I called CIC just now. They said, last note on my file is that it is Ceremony ready and they have 6 Months to schedule the oath.

I asked which date I was put on Ceremony ready, she said yesterday. I don't think that is the case because when I called my MP few weeks ago, they said decision has been granted and I should hear back from CIC by end of August

I just hope I get to vote this year!.
I asked her what is my local office, she said your file is at St. Clair although I took test at Scarborough.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ItkExpert said:
I am in the same boat. My file was approved in late may and ECAS shows decision made since mid July. Meanwhile there has been several citizenship ceremonies in my area but was not invited to none of them even though my file was approved. I bet vast majority of people in this ceremonies applied few months ago and here I am forced to wait months and months for my ceremony although I have applied 3 years ago. It has been 2 year almost since I wrote my test. I think that if CIC was fair than I should have been the first in line for the ceremony if only to compensate me for dragging my case two years (post test processing) with no good reason (my file was approved so this means that what ever CIC suspected had no base).
Same thing, CIC's Last in First Out policy .. not fair but it is what it is.

We honorable RQ award holders have special place in CIC's basement cold room, where our files are kept and tortured like prisoners in Guantanamo Bay!. lol..

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello, it seems my ecase changed to decision made last night. I don't know the local office, I took test at Scarborough but file is at St Clair.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
My e-case changed to DM around midnight. Local office Mississauga.
I received my oath letter. e-case also changed to reflect the oath date.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
I received my oath letter. e-case also changed to reflect the oath date.
What is your oath date?

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation seem file are start moving all of them who received DM and oath

letter received congratulation... hope my turn will come soon as well.