+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

HighFive said:
Congrats Moe... !!! And big thanks for your prays, hopefully we all will get oath letters this summer!! ;)
Thank you HighFive. I wish and pray every body should get oaths asap.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Congratulations Moe...

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Moe... said:
Good News Friends!! Finally i got the famous Oath Invitation Letter.

Oath Letter sent: 15-June-2015
Oath Letter Received: 17-June-2015
Oath Date: 30-June-2015
Oath Letter sending office is Scarborough
do you know when the second level officer was assigned to your file....

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Did they renew your security clearance? How long did it take for that? Thanks

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
do you know when the second level officer was assigned to your file....
Thank you walrus1891 for your wishes. According to the last ATIP i received, my file was assigned to the Level 2 officer on 9-March-2015

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lenium said:
Did they renew your security clearance? How long did it take for that? Thanks
Yes, they renewed all the security clearances again before sending it to Level 2 officer. Probably it took them 2 months to get all security clearances renewed.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Moe... said:
Yes, they renewed all the security clearances again before sending it to Level 2 officer. Probably it took them 2 months to get all security clearances renewed.
Hi Moe, Does your ATIP says when your background check initiated?

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mine was initiated May 7. Still waiting. So did they review RQ before requesting background check?

janoo

May 16, 2014

I believe so.. mine was sent for security clearance on April 23 almost 8 weeks no

news... now CIC call centre are not even look my file status and close the call

stating check e-cas status or call back after 90 days etc....

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
I believe so.. mine was sent for security clearance on April 23 almost 8 weeks no

news... now CIC call centre are not even look my file status and close the call

stating check e-cas status or call back after 90 days etc....
I find it strange that a background checks will take more than 8 weeks to complete. Nowdays when all the computer systems are interconnected it should have been completed in minutes by CIC accessing the relevant agencies databases or use some representative of these agencies to do the queries for them. Perhaps they use computer system for new applications and for old application they use pigeon post ;) ;)

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Hi Moe, Does your ATIP says when your background check initiated?
Hi vinaypuri, sorry i am not able to find the date which says background check initiated in my latest ATIP.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lenium said:
Mine was initiated May 7. Still waiting. So did they review RQ before requesting background check?
I think RQ review and background check were happening at the same time. Only after the background checks were complete it was referred to Level 2

AK111

Jan 3, 2012

Question: are all applications with RQ will have to be referred to level 2 decision maker and will appear on ATIP?
Thanks

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Hello Folks,

I just got my ATIP. I completed my analysis :) and here is story since it Jan -

2015-01-13- File Received From Scarborough -
2015-01-27 - File Reviewed/transferred to level 2 decision maker -
2015-05-12 - Notes at the top Description - RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
2015-05-12 - Towards the bottom there is a sub activity updated on says: Type Request Criminal Clarence, Status - Batch sent.
2015-05-14- There is a activity type with date of - Type - Bring Forward, status - process
do you know the reason for your RQ?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AK111 said:
Question: are all applications with RQ will have to be referred to level 2 decision maker and will appear on ATIP?
Thanks
Please request your Atip to know your file status, no way to know if all applications with RQ are referred to level 2 decision maker. We don't have access to the decision making process that an officer or a level 1 officer has to follow when he refers the file to a level 2 decision maker.