+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

janoo

May 16, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hope your case will go through as well and get the oath letter soon.....

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
maybe this could be a reason to be optimistic !

BalajiR had a similar FPAT prepared status on Atip and got the oath, no judge hearing was required, so lets hope for the best vinaypuri, I have added his timeline to our sheet.
With CIC the only time to feel any sort of optimism is when your are holding a Canadian passport with your name on it. I was feeling optimistic 20 months ago after I did my test and was told by a CIC officer that my file looks fine and to expect the oath in two months. Instead of the oath I received the RQ in the mail . and I am still waiting and it has been 20 months !!! ...... haven't heard anything from CIC for 20 months whereas 2014-2015 applicants finalize their whole process in 9 months .

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ItkExpert said:
With CIC the only time to feel any sort of optimism is when your are holding a Canadian passport with your name on it. I was feeling optimistic 20 months ago after I did my test and was told by a CIC officer that my file looks fine and to expect the oath in two months. Instead of the oath I received the RQ in the mail . and I am still waiting and it has been 20 months !!! ...... haven't heard anything from CIC for 20 months whereas 2014-2015 applicants finalize their whole process in 9 months .
ha, I am totally with you my friend :).. I did the test 17 Months ago and was honored with the famous RQ...

janoo

May 16, 2014

after I submitted my RQ response in April 2013 am waiting for
26 months.... no news just reply wait......in process... officer assign..... security clearance....
etc... local office scheduling next step........ this all I heard now and lately CIC
clearly stating wait you can hear from us keep checking post box and e-cas

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Good News Friends!! Finally i got the famous Oath Invitation Letter.

Oath Letter sent: 15-June-2015
Oath Letter Received: 17-June-2015
Oath Date: 30-June-2015
Oath Letter sending office is Scarborough

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

Moe... said:

WOWWWWWW CONGRATULATION
ALL THE BEST :)

Alfurais

May 21, 2015

Congratulations moe ;D

Just wanted to check, is ur ecas updated or not yet??

I applied same month as u did I hope I get the good news soon , I'm getting my atip tomorrow, (first time ordering one) will post the info once I get it.

Alfurais

May 21, 2015

Guys any one noticed the new dates for ceremonies added to Toronto good news r coming on the way I hope for all of us

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:
Congratulations moe ;D
Just wanted to check, is ur ecas updated or not yet??
I applied same month as u did I hope I get the good news soon , I'm getting my atip tomorrow, (first time ordering one) will post the info once I get it.
Thank you friends for your wishes. It means a lot to me :D

I just checked my eCAS it still shows file In Process. No updates regarding Oath letter sent.

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation.... what a good news and hope things will moving to old applicant as well.

Just pray for my case to be finalize...

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Congratulation.... what a good news and hope things will moving to old applicant as well.
Just pray for my case to be finalize...
Thank you janoo. I pray to God Almighty that every body waiting for their Oaths get good news soon.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Moe... said:
Thank you janoo. I pray to God Almighty that every body waiting for their Oaths get good news soon.
Congratulations dear!. This is great, things seems to be moving. Keeping fingers crossed!. Cheers.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Moe... said:

Congratulations, that calls for an update for our sheet !

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Congratulations, that calls for an update for our sheet !
Thank you all.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Moe... said:
Congrats Moe... !!! And big thanks for your prays, hopefully we all will get oath letters this summer!! ;)