+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

saywisdom said:
I do have a question for you Guys, do we need to have a valid PR Card in the oath day ? (I know that we need to keep PR status but not sure if we need to renew the card)....
There is no need to have a valid PR card on oath day. Don't worry. You are required to surrender your PR card (expired or valid) before taking oath. You are also required to take along with you the landing paper, passport and other documents requested in the oath letter.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
seriously why would you not apply for your pr card if it has expired or about to expire, why to give cic any reason to further delay your citizenship, best of luk.

If there is something to hide that will show up when u apply for your pr card then it maybe damned if you do damned if you don't !
It's not about hiding anything and my PR won't expire before 6 months...

It was just question and it would be great if I don't have to renew my PR card as I m going to save at least $200 (translation of all my passports stamps, application fees,...) in addition of saving all the headache :-\

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello Folks,

I just got my ATIP. I completed my analysis :) and here is story since it Jan -

2015-01-13- File Received From Scarborough -
2015-01-27 - File Reviewed/transferred to level 2 decision maker -
2015-05-12 - Notes at the top Description - RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
2015-05-12 - Towards the bottom there is a sub activity updated on says: Type Request Criminal Clarence, Status - Batch sent.
2015-05-14- There is a activity type with date of - Type - Bring Forward, status - process

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation seem your file is moving ?? you said that decision made
on May 12, and later in your atip stating that security clearance awaited ?
it mean that without security clearance decision can be made ?

Also please check some where return citizenship certificate prepared ??
or in transit ??

file status Assess : or completed ?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Congratulation seem your file is moving ?? you said that decision made
on May 12, and later in your atip stating that security clearance awaited ?
it mean that without security clearance decision can be made ?

Also please check some where return citizenship certificate prepared ??
or in transit ??

file status Assess : or completed ?
Decision made was told to me by Agent. May be he didn't know what he was talking. In the ATIP, no where it says decision made. Ceremony Activity, Certificate activity's status is 'NOT STARTED'.

When I saw FPAT, I thought that document is prepared when hearing with Judge is needed.

janoo

May 16, 2014

ATIP report state judge hearing required ??

if this is the case than appointment with the judge may delay the processing??

Your atip may be one month old ?? some progress in the file at later stage.

between 18 May - 17 June.... hope for the best ??

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi. can you also check your atip where written certificate prepared ?

expiry date ?

with this you may have some idea when your application will be completed...

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
ATIP report state judge hearing required ??

if this is the case than appointment with the judge may delay the processing??

Your atip may be one month old ?? some progress in the file at later stage.

between 18 May - 17 June.... hope for the best ??
It says not required but was updated before RQ.

Type: Scheduled Heating
Date Status Updated - 2014/02/06

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Hi. can you also check your atip where written certificate prepared ?

expiry date ?

with this you may have some idea when your application will be completed...
'

That says not started -

Type: Certification Preparation
Updated date: 2013/09/09

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi.

Can you also check if they have written certificate number ??

if number given than fine, if say transit mean coming on the way from sydney..

not yet started mean will take some time....

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Decision made was told to me by Agent. May be he didn't know what he was talking. In the ATIP, no where it says decision made. Ceremony Activity, Certificate activity's status is 'NOT STARTED'.

When I saw FPAT, I thought that document is prepared when hearing with Judge is needed.
Looks like call centre agent did not give you accurate information.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Hi.

Can you also check if they have written certificate number ??

if number given than fine, if say transit mean coming on the way from sydney..

not yet started mean will take some time....
There is no option under that which says Certificate number. All it says is 'Not started'

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

vinaypuri said:
There is no option under that which says Certificate number. All it says is 'Not started'

call centre did not give you the correct information because he or she had no idea how to interpret the existing notes on your ATIP.

on your ATIP , the officer has probably done the preliminary review ( short FPAT) and he placed your file on "bring forward inventory"

your ATIP said : file to be completed , that means its not completed yet or not forwarded to level 2 officer.

its not logical to make decision on a file without valid security or RCMP clearances. why would CIC grant citizenship first , and begin to check
applicant's criminality or RCMP later ?

however, the good news is that your you RQ been reviewed and done . it will be forwarded or it might have been decided within the last 30 days which is not reflected on your ATIP.

in my case , all my clearances were renewed on March 29 , and then my file assigned to level 2 offier on May 1st

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Hello Folks,

I just got my ATIP. I completed my analysis :) and here is story since it Jan -

2015-01-13- File Received From Scarborough -
2015-01-27 - File Reviewed/transferred to level 2 decision maker -
2015-05-12 - Notes at the top Description - RQ and Submission Reviewed and FPAT completed. File to be completed pending clearances.
2015-05-12 - Towards the bottom there is a sub activity updated on says: Type Request Criminal Clarence, Status - Batch sent.
2015-05-14- There is a activity type with date of - Type - Bring Forward, status - process
BalajiR said:
Hi Everyone

I'm happy the I got my oath scheduled for next week. I got my relevant ATIP today and wanted to share some relevant information.

My clearances were to be renewed and were initiated on 10th Jan 2015.
File assigned to officer on 14th Jan 2015
file reviewed and FPAT ready for review with level 2 decision maker on 19th Feb 2015
granted citizenship on 27th March 2015.

I hope all your files are approved before end of this month. All the best to everyone.

thanks
maybe this could be a reason to be optimistic !

BalajiR had a similar FPAT prepared status on Atip and got the oath, no judge hearing was required, so lets hope for the best vinaypuri, I have added his timeline to our sheet.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
maybe this could be a reason to be optimistic !

BalajiR had a similar FPAT prepared status on Atip and got the oath, no judge hearing was required, so lets hope for the best vinaypuri, I have added his timeline to our sheet.
Thanks bud. I hope the same. Let's see... have been checking my mails regularly!. :)