+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

freebird3000 said:
Yes . same level II officer created the draft , and put his own initials a week after he was assigned .
awful that the call center doesnt help us with our case status anymore, they keep telling to check the status online meanwhile online there are hardly any updates !

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

janoo said:
Keep calling and if your luck favour you will find a good person who will inform
you about the correct status of your case... never give up keep trying one day
will be your day.....
they provide you information only because your case has exceeded the 36 months for non routine applications, in our case its almost futile to call them unless cic changes the policy of the call center and allows the agents to provide us the information about our file status.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

longwaitwithrq said:
they provide you information only because your case has exceeded the 36 months for non routine applications, in our case its almost futile to call them unless cic changes the policy of the call center and allows the agents to provide us the information about our file status.
A few days ago...I was told by the agent that according to CIC policy he is not able to provide status update to me until I pass 24 months. I told him that doesnt make sense because I have gotten updates before- he said it was effective Monday June 8th...he didnt even ask me for my credentials and ofcourse didnt even access my file.

And to your point, ecase is almost NEVER up-to-date!

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

debonair388 said:
A few days ago...I was told by the agent that according to CIC policy he is not able to provide status update to me until I pass 24 months. I told him that doesnt make sense because I have gotten updates before- he said it was effective Monday June 8th...he didnt even ask me for my credentials and ofcourse didnt even access my file.

And to your point, ecase is almost NEVER up-to-date!
The information you received about 24 months is for routine cases, in your case since you have received rq the agents will give you information on your file status only if you have completed 36 months since you applied.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

No one expecting Atip this week? also who is expecting Atip next week ? unfortunately Atip's are going to be the only source of information for us going forward because of the new call center policy of not providing us with the case status updates :(

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
No one expecting Atip this week? also who is expecting Atip next week ? unfortunately Atip's are going to be the only source of information for us going forward because of the new call center policy of not providing us with the case status updates :(
I am expecting on 18th.

janoo

May 16, 2014

No news for me.... Sun set week gone... hope something for next week.

Happy week end all of you... we are not lucky our case pending since 2011-2013..

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hope more people with timelines similar to ours come forward with their timeline information and share it with us instead of just checking for updates from us

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

As Moe requested have added another column Level 2 to Oath (no of days) .

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am expecting my ATIP around June 26. My problem with ATIP is the timing. When you order ATIP it is either printed the same day or the following day after you have submitted your request, so by the time you receive it (usually after 30 days) the information might not be all the up to date at that point.
I don't know why they print it so early and hang on to it until 30 day has passed?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

djoli said:
I am expecting my ATIP around June 26. My problem with ATIP is the timing. When you order ATIP it is either printed the same day or the following day after you have submitted your request, so by the time you receive it (usually after 30 days) the information might not be all the up to date at that point.
I don't know why they print it so early and hang on to it until 30 day has passed?
What other option do we have other then Atip even if its a month stale, to check online is useless as it doesn't even get us the information that is a month old, the last update i see online in my case is an year old line inviting me for the test.

But since we are sharing the Atip status with each other atleast we are able to get a general feeling on how things are moving.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
As Moe requested have added another column Level 2 to Oath (no of days) .
A small correction in the list: my file was transferred to St. Claire in October 2014 (it sat in the local office for almost 18 months after test). I think this is the actual critical date for the review, not the application or test dates. The date it is transferred to St. Claire for review.

TObound

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Is Level 2 decision-maker review ever done at a reviewing/home office, like Scarborough or Mississauga, or it is always done at St. Clair?

Also, where do you see the level 2 notes if the first four pages of ATIP file are withheld?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

TObound said:
Is Level 2 decision-maker review ever done at a reviewing/home office, like Scarborough or Mississauga, or it is always done at St. Clair?

Also, where do you see the level 2 notes if the first four pages of ATIP file are withheld?
If your case is non routine then I think for sure your file would be reviewed at St Clair where all the Rq'd files are sent for decision making.

Also about 4 pages of Atip being withheld did you order the Atip notes by email or the complete Atip information was received on a CD ?

Because have not come across any Atip notes that have been sent by email to have any information withheld, do know that complete Atip received on CD has several pages withheld as they include notes by the officer.

The other reason could be your web browser is not being able to read the first 4 pdf pages, is the first 4 pages blank or is it printed "withheld" on it, suggest make a print as it could be a pdf file reading issue.

If your Atip shows file at St Clair and with level 2 decision maker please share your timeline with us on this thread.

janoo

May 16, 2014

some of the security pages are blank in my atip report...

nothing new in my atip recived on June 3 order in May beginning...