+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

saywisdom said:
I think that they do that with the new applications (sent after august 2014), everything is sent by email (notifications, test,...)
That could be possible. If they can call on the phone and just tell you to show up on the oath day. Then why not through email?

Alfurais

May 21, 2015
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
Is your file at St Clair with level 2 decision maker, if so and you have received your Atip can you provide your timeline on this thread. Please do mention in the post the current status of your application.

I applied on April 2013, application process started on June 2013, RQ sent on October 2013, test done on March 2014.
I ordered my first atip around 3 weeks ago and will probably receive it by end of next week. Will let u know of the details once i receive it.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

Hi everyone

i just got a new ATIP in my inbox .

on my previous ATIP :

-Preliminary review completed and referred to level II for final decision on Feb 18 , 2015 ( file's location : pilot decision ready)
-all security and immigration clearances renewed on March 30 , 2015

New ATIP

-File assigned to officer XXXXXX for review and analysis ( officer's name & T2) i believe T2 stands for level II 2 officer . ( MAy 1st , 2015)
- file's location changed from pilot decision ready to XXXXXX ( officer's name & T2) May 1st , 2015

Under correspondence section :

Citizenship application records of decision ( draft was created ) on May 8, 2015

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

I found this on CIC's website :

Positive decision
Citizenship officer

When a citizenship officer renders a positive decision (i.e., grants citizenship), the appropriate box on the CIT 0065 Citizenship Application Record of Decision (CARD) or CIT 0524 Decision of the Minister’s Delegate (Section 5) is checked, and the officer signs and dates the form.

Please note that a signature stamp is not acceptable, and should not be used on a CARD or decision form.

Once citizenship is granted, a date can be arranged for the oath of citizenship.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

freebird3000 said:
Hi everyone

on my previous ATIP :

-Preliminary review completed and referred to level II for final decision on Feb 18 , 2015 ( file's location : pilot decision ready)

New ATIP

-File assigned to officer XXXXXX for review and analysis ( officer's name & T2) i believe T2 stands for level II 2 officer . ( MAy 1st , 2015)
- file's location changed from pilot decision ready to XXXXXX ( officer's name & T2) May 1st , 2015

Citizenship application records of decision ( draft was created ) on May 8, 2015

So it seems decision has been made on your file, hopefully citizenship granted :) keep us informed

supercarp

Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

freebird3000 said:
Hi everyone

on my previous ATIP :

New ATIP

it seems that each of those reviewing steps can take at least a month, so our applications all move like turtles.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

supercarp said:
it seems that each of those reviewing steps can take at least a month, so our applications all move like turtles.
Yeah its pathetically slow. Looks like CIC has only 1 Level II officer assigned for all the files in St Clair. Unbelievably slow!!! :mad:

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

I last contacted CIC call center on May 27 . ( 15 days ago)
And I was told by a angry agent that there is no decision on my file . But I am pretty sure he didnt go through my file .
call center agents always ask you to hold for a few second so they could check the updates . however , this angry agent just said no decision without going through details . he repeated the same old story about 36 month wait ...

however, there is a possibility that my citizenship is approved back in May or early June . or yet to be decided .

janoo

May 16, 2014

Keep calling and if your luck favour you will find a good person who will inform
you about the correct status of your case... never give up keep trying one day
will be your day.....

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

janoo said:
Keep calling and if your luck favour you will find a good person who will inform
you about the correct status of your case... never give up keep trying one day
will be your day.....
Thanks Janoo .
I hope your day comes too.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Now I think once this steep is done, our apps go into back ground check refresh. I was told by a Agent on May 19 that a decision was made on my file on May 12 and it is in back ground check mode.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I ordered our second ATIP on June 1st , so on July 1st will let you know what is update on our application. Calling them doesn't make any sense to me anymore.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

freebird3000 said:
I last contacted CIC call center on May 27 . ( 15 days ago)
And I was told by a angry agent that there is no decision on my file . But I am pretty sure he didnt go through my file .
call center agents always ask you to hold for a few second so they could check the updates . however , this angry agent just said no decision without going through details . he repeated the same old story about 36 month wait ...

however, there is a possibility that my citizenship is approved back in May or early June . or yet to be decided .
I experienced the same thing...its so frustrating at times!

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

freebird3000 said:
Hi everyone

on my previous ATIP :

New ATIP

A Level 2 officer was also assigned to my file in early May as well. I was waiting for a couple of months to pass before I order an ATIP in order to see real progress. However, I find it interesting that the draft decision in your case was created within a week from assigning the Level 2 officer. Does this mean that the review of the level II officer takes a really short time? Please tell us whether this correspondence has initials? Are they the same as the initials of the assigned officer? Thanks.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

Yes . same level II officer created the draft , and put his own initials a week after he was assigned .