+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Agreed. Let us try to keep this forum for what it was intended for...

My timeline

Local Office: Mississauga
April 2012: Application received
Feb 2013: Test (RQ was given right after interview)
March 2013: RQ returned
August 2014: File transferred to St. Claire (not sure why it took 18 months for local office to transfer it)
Jan 2015: Officer assigned (as per ATIP)
Feb 2015: RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

My latest ATIP which was ordered in late April shows no progress. However, I called CIC and they told me that in early May it was assigned to an officer at level 2. I hope this review is faster.

Tbb

Mar 18, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hi All,

Great news, Oath letter came , it was sent on june 02, oath is on the 19th.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Tbb said:
Hi All,

Congratulations, seems like applicants with level 2 decision status who had rq before test are getting theirs oath's coming in, hopefully us with rq after test will also start getting the oath letter soon.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Tbb said:
Hi All,

This is great tbb. Congratulations.

Your timeline is same as I except I am RQ after test.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Tbb said:
Hi All,

Also, tbb, do you know the exact date decision was made on your app?

Tbb

Mar 18, 2014

I only know the date the letter was created. (as posted)

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi Vinaypuri..

Any progress, up date no progress shown in last 3 days...

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Hi Vinaypuri..

Any progress, up date no progress shown in last 3 days...
Not much!... no news in the Mailbox... ATIP will come on 18th..

Until then enjoy the trolling posts on the forum 8).

I saw the new 4/6 rule that came in place. It says by April 2016 everyone will have Citizenship. So I think we will all be Citizens before next year April!. lol

janoo

May 16, 2014

HI. The article state that all older application will be completed by end of this year.

We expect this year I call CIC today they inform me that they are scheduling my
interview within few weeks.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
HI. The article state that all older application will be completed by end of this year.

We expect this year I call CIC today they inform me that they are scheduling my
interview within few weeks.
Nice. Is CIC started to provide the updates?

Alfurais

May 21, 2015

Just read on another forum that cic started sending oath invitation to emails, is it true? If so I would advice everyone to check their inboxes, spams, junk...

Please if someone got his oath by email please let us know.

Thanks

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:
Just read on another forum that cic started sending oath invitation to emails, is it true? If so I would advice everyone to check their inboxes, spams, junk...

Thanks
That would be amazing!

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Is your file at St Clair with level 2 decision maker, if so and you have received your Atip can you provide your timeline on this thread. Please do mention in the post the current status of your application.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:

Thanks
I think oath via email is a rumor. Going over trolling/posts across this forum is my favorite time pass :). I think someone did a miscommunication related to email and it started this rumor.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Alfurais said:

Thanks
I think that they do that with the new applications (sent after august 2014), everything is sent by email (notifications, test,...)