+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Will update the file with the timelines received and collected tmmrw evening.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
11) Moe...
RQ case preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision. Date of comment 9-March-2015

My timeline is in my signature. Thank you.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Have updated the sheet as much as possible with info I could gather from the forum, the link is below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHZt-iVtU0eqE-sUlivk2Q46yma96m1tVl09zrxZ-Tw/pubhtml

janoo

May 16, 2014

Kindly add my story as well.

applied January 2012

RQ March 2013.

RQ Sent April 2013.

File transfer to St.Clair March 2013.

No test/interview : due to my age test not needed but interview needed ?? no date.

No progress.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi am only keeping track of applications that are referred to level 2 decision maker and are at St Clair with location pilot ready !

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi. from where you can see level 2 decision ? my file also transfer from St.Clair to
Scarborough and currently waiting for RCMP clearance than next step.

I have order my atip expected any time next week ? level 2 decision waiting where

I can find please advise ??

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Hi. from where you can see level 2 decision ? my file also transfer from St.Clair to
Scarborough and currently waiting for RCMP clearance than next step.

I have order my atip expected any time next week ? level 2 decision waiting where

I can find please advise ??
Please wait for your Atip, if on that is shows that it was waiting for level 2 decision maker while it was in St Clair then can use your information as well on the sheet, please understand your case status is different from ours, I cant possibly keep track of all applications at all stages of decision making, I am keeping track of applications that are I repeat at St Clair and

ATIP showing "RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision"

File location showing "pilot decision - ready shelf"

Hope this is clear !

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Guys,

Please help with the required information in updating the file, but only if your file is at St Clair and

ATIP showing "RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision"

Anyone else sailing in the same boat join us here please.

canopywing

Dec 16, 2013

Application: May 2013
Test: December 2013
RQ requested in December 2013
RQ submitted in January 2014
RQ passed to St Clair in January 2014
Referred to Level 2 on March 2015

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Noted and updated

Tbb

Mar 18, 2014

Citizenship Application sent feb 2013
RQ received by cic 05 july 2013
Test Feb 24 2014

My information is also in the excel sheet created in the 'Oath timeline after test at St Clair office' thread

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Tbb said:
Citizenship Application sent feb 2013
RQ received by cic 05 july 2013
Test Feb 24 2014

My information is also in the excel sheet created in the 'Oath timeline after test at St Clair office' thread
updated

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

have us there too, details are in signature.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
have us there too, details are in signature.
Hi There, I dont have the capacity to include all the files at St Clair into the table, your file has been assigned to an officer, in case it escalates and is referred to a level 2 decision maker then lets include it into the table, lets wait till u get further information on your case either when u get your Atip or the call centre confirms that Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

As of now am including in the table cases only if file is at St Clair and

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Hi There, I dont have the capacity to include all the files at St Clair into the table, your file has been assigned to an officer, in case it escalates and is referred to a level 2 decision maker then lets include it into the table, lets wait till u get further information on your case either when u get your Atip or the call centre confirms that Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

As of now am including in the table cases only if file is at St Clair and

I would not reply to this thread if our RQ would be just sitting in St Clair. The recent ATIPs we ordered shows the following:
"Responsible office: St. Clair CIC
Description: RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to Level 2 decision maker for final decision. MV/CEN.ON"