+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

St.Clair or Scarborough office? --- Markham, Ontario

bigleo2009

Jan 4, 2015
Anybody knows that for citizenship application, applicant's address in the northeast of Woodbine/407 in Markham, will be assigned to CIC St. Clair or Scarborough office? And it should be as per home address, in stead of mailing address right? Your information is really appreciated.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigleo2009 said:
Anybody knows that for citizenship application, applicant's address in the northeast of Woodbine/407 in Markham, will be assigned to CIC St. Clair or Scarborough office? And it should be as per home address, in stead of mailing address right? Your information is really appreciated.
Nobody can tell for sure which office the file will be assigned to. We've seen many cases of applicants residing very close to office A but their file was sent to office B. I'm not far from your area(Victoria Park and Finch) and I took the test in Mississauga, not St Clair and not Scarborough either which is 20 mn from my place. so just wait, after all it doesn't make any difference as long as it is in GTA.

bigleo2009

Jan 4, 2015
Goldline said:
Nobody can tell for sure which office the file will be assigned to. We've seen many cases of applicants residing very close to office A but their file was sent to office B. I'm not far from your area(Victoria Park and Finch) and I took the test in Mississauga, not St Clair and not Scarborough either which is 20 mn from my place. so just wait, after all it doesn't make any difference as long as it is in GTA.
Thanks Goldline for your reply. I am talking about ordinary situations, not the one like yours perhaps St. Clair or Scarborough were both busy last year so they've assigned you to Mississauga office as an exemption while normally your address belongs to Scarborough office. Anyway, I just hope Markham cases will not be assigned to St. Clair which I hear extremely busy, slow and picky(right?). You are lucky as Miss is the fastest among the three if I hear correct.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bigleo2009 said:
Thanks Goldline for your reply. I am talking about ordinary situations,
Goldline's experience is ordinary/normal. I live extremely close to the St. Clair office with Mississauga being the next closest office. My husband's application was sent to Scarborough.

bigleo2009

Jan 4, 2015
I just hope to know which local office will a Markham address (northeast of Woodbine/407) be assigned during citizenship application. Anyone has this experience? Thank you all.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigleo2009 said:
I just hope to know which local office will a Markham address (northeast of Woodbine/407) be assigned during citizenship application. Anyone has this experience? Thank you all.
You are being annoying by the way. NO ONE KNOWS!!

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
bigleo2009 said:
Anybody who happened to apply from a Markham address can advise which local office you are transferred to. Really appreciated and this is important to me. :)
How is that important to you? Why don't you change your address, lets say Calgary, and you sort out your pain.