+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

st aloysius college mangalore WES Documents

sub-zero

Jun 26, 2017
Hi All,

I am trying to get my transcripts from st aloysius college mangalore , As I am staying in bangalore ,i tried calling the office and to my surprise they have no idea. Can anyone who had got transcripts from st aloysius college mangalore can guide me with this?

Thanks in advance.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Irrespective of the college, this is the procedure (if your college is Autonomous)..

1. Get a xerox copy all your mark memos, Provisional Certificate/OD and CMM

2. Go to your college and get those attested by Registrar.

3. Also, put them in an envelope/cover and get a seal and attestation on the flip of the envelope cover (i.e, where you stick the cover).

Your transcripts are ready now

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
If your college is not Autonomous i.e, if it is affiliated to some University, then

1. Get a xerox copy all your mark memos, Provisional Certificate/OD and CMM

2. Go to your college and get those attested by College PRINCIPAL.

3. Go to your respective University

4. Get them attested by University Registrar (he will attest only if it is already attested by your College Principal)

4. Also, Get seal and attestation from Registrar on the flip of the envelope cover (i.e, where you stick the cover).

5. Put all the documents in the cover, stick it properly.

Transcripts are ready

Reactions: Krish08

johnchacko87

Oct 15, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to get my transcripts from st aloysius college mangalore , As I am staying in bangalore ,i tried calling the office and to my surprise they have no idea. Can anyone who had got transcripts from st aloysius college mangalore can guide me with this?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Did you manage to get the WES done from Aloysius college? I wanted to do the same thing from Aloysius and would help if I knew the process that you did.

Kindly help

Chimera29

Jul 11, 2019
Hi

Did you manage to get the WES done from Aloysius college? I wanted to do the same thing from Aloysius and would help if I knew the process that you did.

Kindly help

I got it done from the AIMIT (Beeri) campus in March. You need to walk in the office & express interest to send your documents to WES.

I had to do a lot of hand-holding & co-ordination with the office authorities to get the documents sorted & sent, took me a couple of months & it was accepted by WES. As long as you're in Mangalore/Bangalore, shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck.

johnchacko87

Oct 15, 2018
I got it done from the AIMIT (Beeri) campus in March. You need to walk in the office & express interest to send your documents to WES.

I had to do a lot of hand-holding & co-ordination with the office authorities to get the documents sorted & sent, took me a couple of months & it was accepted by WES. As long as you're in Mangalore/Bangalore, shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck.
Thank you for your reply. Also can you please tell me the documents you provided them with. I only have my maklists and degree certificates. Is it enough to get those attested from the registrar and ask them to send to WES in their envelop. And is there any fee involved, if so how much?
I'm currently in canada and so I'm thinking to get someone to do it on my behalf. Do we need to produce the originals to the registrar?

Chimera29

Jul 11, 2019
Soft copies of Marks cards and degree certificate should suffice for them to take your request into consideration. I'm in Canada as well, I asked my friend to help with the process.

Did you study in the Mangalore or the Beeri campus?. I basically got hold of an employee in the Beeri office and got mine done through him (He didn't know much had my friend explain all the details to him), he got my marks cards attested.

For the certificate, I went through ITranscipts as it had to come through Mangalore University since Aloysius was autonomous.

Certificate charge: 1100 RS
Courier (God knows why) : 4000 RS
ITranscipts: Separate charge: ~4000 RS

johnchacko87

Oct 15, 2018
Soft copies of Marks cards and degree certificate should suffice for them to take your request into consideration. I'm in Canada as well, I asked my friend to help with the process.

Did you study in the Mangalore or the Beeri campus?. I basically got hold of an employee in the Beeri office and got mine done through him (He didn't know much had my friend explain all the details to him), he got my marks cards attested.

For the certificate, I went through ITranscipts as it had to come through Mangalore University since Aloysius was autonomous.

Certificate charge: 1100 RS
Courier (God knows why) : 4000 RS
ITranscipts: Separate charge: ~4000 RS
I studied in Mangalore Campus. Is ITranscript actually necessary since WES accepts attested marksheets from Autonomous college?

Chimera29

Jul 11, 2019
In hindsight, I don't think you need to go through ITranscipts. I had to get it done as my UG course was through MU, so thought it would be beneficial to use them for both UG and PG.

As long as the Mangalore branch of Aloysius attests the marks cards and the convocation certificate and sends it directly to WES, I don't see any issues.

johnchacko87

Oct 15, 2018
In hindsight, I don't think you need to go through ITranscipts. I had to get it done as my UG course was through MU, so thought it would be beneficial to use them for both UG and PG.

As long as the Mangalore branch of Aloysius attests the marks cards and the convocation certificate and sends it directly to WES, I don't see any issues.
Thank you so much :)
Do you know anyone in mangalore who can help me with this if I can pay them for their service?