+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SSUET Karachi Pakistan, ECA eligible from WES ?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
@fahadshah284

I am from PAF-KIET and when i created my account and selected my university , it says that "the degree cannot be evaluated at this time by WES". I even tried entering sir syed university and then again it prompted me that your university cannot be evaluated. What did you write in the field regarding the name of your institution. Did you write SSUET ? Both SSUET and PAF-KIET work as they are not in the list.
Hello,

I apologise for the delay. Please don't trust on WES if your institution not in their list. They will not tell you prior to apply until they got your application and then only assets your Intermediate certificate.

Kindly approach to other services WES is useless if they don't have your university.

Thanks,

faizanbrohi

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

I apologise for the delay. Please don't trust on WES if your institution not in their list. They will not tell you prior to apply until they got your application and then only assets your Intermediate certificate.

Kindly approach to other services WES is useless if they don't have your university.

Thanks,
But you mentioned in the post that you applied and you received your ECA from WES despite the fact that your university was not in the list.
I contacted APEGS and they say that they can accept universities/institutions which WES does not accept. They require you send original transcripts or degree from university or send confirmation of graduation from university to APEGS.

mdrk8654

Mar 26, 2018

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
I am also from ssuet, still confused. Please help. I need to do ECA, should i do IQAS or WES?
Dear Kamran,

I recommend you to go for IQAS. WES is good, but only if our institution name is included in their list.

Thank you,
Fahad

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
All,

I would recommend to call particular organization before submitting your documents. I have called and confirmed that they will do evaluation of BS Degree from SSUET. Those Organization links are listed below:

1) https://www.bcit.ca/ices/eca/
2) https://www.icascanada.ca/home.aspx

These two above organizations are listed on CIC's website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
I would recommend to call them and confirm again. Do not use WES as Fahad said above!!!

Regards,
Ghufran Ahmed

Kamransultan

Jun 11, 2018
Dear Fahad,

I hope you are keeping well,

Thanks for your reply.Just a questions:

Is i have to arrange all the separate market sheets of each semester or only final Degree and consolidated transcript is enough to send for the IQAS?

Thanks & Regards
Kamran Ahmed

Kamransultan

Jun 11, 2018
Dear Ghufran Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply, actually i searched a lot about ICAS, but what i understand is that ICAS is take longer time up to 25 weeks for ECA then IQAS.
Now i am collecting information for IQAS. I will update my detail experience once I get full information.

Thanks & Regards
Kamran Ahmed

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Dear Fahad,

Thanks for your reply.Just a questions:

Is i have to arrange all the separate market sheets of each semester or only final Degree and consolidated transcript is enough to send for the IQAS?

Thanks & Regards
Kamran Ahmed
Dear Kamran,

I wish you good luck on this journey.... Actually, I did ICAS along time ago. I don't have correct details or personal experience with IQAS.

I refer IQAS to you because I tried WES recently because my BS degree belongs from SSUET Karachi and SSUET name not in WES list. So I lost my money, effort and time and they do not evaluate my degree.... For this reason, I inform you to go for IQAS if you did Bachelor other then WES listed institutions.

ICAS is also a good option but it is time-consuming. Also for Engineering License requirement, only WES is the supporting agency all other are not acceptable for Engineering License.

Thank you

nasir.hasnain

Jul 6, 2018
Hello SSUET Students,

I noticed big confusion about WES attestation because SSUET name is not available in WES list. Right??

As per my experience, I am getting my credential attestation from WES by 29 02 2018. I am also SSUET graduate and getting ECA for my bachelor degree. HOW??

Following steps required;
1- Get your PEC certificate.
2- Attest your final transcript and degree from HEC Islamabad or regional offices.
3- For both processes you need to create online accounts on their online portal.
4- Create WES online account, get the reference number.
5- Depend on your choice, email to WES and ask them do you accept credentials from SSUET? In my case, they replied
"Dear Applicant,
We do not have all universities listed. You may still apply for the evaluation. Please note that if it’s an institution that WES does not evaluate, you will be informed.
Thanks,"
6- Once you create WES account, you will notify via email to submit the following docs. 1- HSSC I&II mark-sheet & certificate photocopies attested and sealed by IBEK (Inter Board Office Karachi). 2- University degree and transcript (all years/consolidated) photocopies attested and sealed by HEC.
7- Post your SSUET degree and transcript to WES with WES reference number mentioned on top of the HEC sealed envelope.
8- Maximum 10 to 15 days WES inform you to submit HSSC I&II mark-sheet & certificate photocopies attested and sealed by IBEK (Inter Board Office Karachi). Printout attached WES document request form for Board office and fill all details. Attach this form with Intermediate docs and tell them to attest and seal in the envelope from Board office for WES. Board office takes the courier charges and sends the docs on their own responsibility, you will get the receipt of courier after few days to track your package. Let me know if you need help in this regard.

IQAS is good, but when it comes to Engineering License process then only WES is acceptable. Like SINP accepts APEGS which is done by WES only.

Thank you

Hi Bro

Thanks for details information. Are you sure WES assess Sir Syed University of Engineering Karachi Degrees . Please confirm our efforts and money would not be waste. Secondly whats other option then WES which evaluate course by course for engineering degree. My requirement is evaluation course by course for Engineering licence.
If possible i will appropriate if you will share you contact number.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi Bro

Thanks for details information. Are you sure WES assess Sir Syed University of Engineering Karachi Degrees . Please confirm our efforts and money would not be waste. Secondly whats other option then WES which evaluate course by course for engineering degree. My requirement is evaluation course by course for Engineering licence.
If possible i will appropriate if you will share you contact number.
Dear Nasir,

Unfortunately, I was wrong to choose WES.

Please don't go for WES if you are pass-out from SSUET. They will not evaluate your docs, WES is useful if the institute name in their list, else it is waste of time, money and effort. I had practice this subject but WES only evaluated my intermediate certificate which is useless.

ICAS and IQAS are two options and they will give you satisfactory results.

Thank you

nasir.hasnain

Jul 6, 2018
Dear Nasir,

Unfortunately, I was wrong to choose WES.

Please don't go for WES if you are pass-out from SSUET. They will not evaluate your docs, WES is useful if the institute name in their list, else it is waste of time, money and effort. I had practice this subject but WES only evaluated my intermediate certificate which is useless.

ICAS and IQAS are two options and they will give you satisfactory results.

Thank you
HI Fahad

Thanks for finding sometime and feedback . I need EAS ( Assessment) for APEGS(Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan) have you any idea that APEGS accepts ICAS and IQAS assessment or not because on APEGS web site they only mention WES.

Thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
HI Fahad

Thanks for finding sometime and feedback . I need EAS ( Assessment) for APEGS(Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan) have you any idea that APEGS accepts ICAS and IQAS assessment or not because on APEGS web site they only mention WES.

Thanks
Hi,

1- You should contact APEGS and ask for their advice.
2- What is your education? Why you need APEGS? What is your NOC and to which PNP stream you want to apply?

Thank you

nasir.hasnain

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

1- You should contact APEGS and ask for their advice.
2- What is your education? Why you need APEGS? What is your NOC and to which PNP stream you want to apply?

Thank you
Hi

1.I have already drop and email to APEGS and waiting for there feedback.
2. BS Electronic Engineering from SSUET, Going to apply for SNIP ,NOC Code 2147 and 0021 and for mention NOC code SNIP required APEGS registration.

Thanks