+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SSUET Karachi Pakistan, ECA eligible from WES ?

BushraAsim

May 26, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have done BE from Sir Syed University Karachi. I want to use WES for ECA but universities list on WES website not included SSUET. Please help if I am eligible to use WES for ECA.

Thanks

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
BushraAsim said:
Hi,

I have done BE from Sir Syed University Karachi. I want to use WES for ECA but universities list on WES website not included SSUET. Please help if I am eligible to use WES for ECA.

Thanks
Check it here http://www.wes.org/required/AcceptedPakistanUnivByWES.pdf

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES's list of "accepted list of Universities from Pakistan" contains mostly "public sector" (Govt) universities. WES doesn't accept credentials from multiple private sector universities of Pakistan.

As far as I know, if one's organization of study is not in WES's "accepted list of Universities from Pakistan", then don't hire WES's services for getting ECA report. Go for ICAS or CES (University of Toronto). They take longer. But they accept credentials from more institutions than WES.

Also, if WES is charging $200 and CES is charging $226 for ECA, its a negligible difference, when considering the overall scheme of things.

Please review the following threads;

(1) WES Assessment Evaluation
(2) WES ECA Applicants: Lets Network Here
---> Please review other pages of this thread to learn more on this.

southafricaa

Aug 24, 2010
Hi,

Thanks

Did you find any luck who is attested as my brother did also from SSU Karachi and i'm trying to attest his papers:)

pmas

Jan 3, 2018
Some PNP required APEGS regestration and APEGS only recognize WES for education assesment.
So ssuet degree holders cannot go for some pnp for some states

tabish misbah

Jan 3, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
hi bushra i am also from SSUET batch 2011 EE and new to this forum need you valuable guidance about immigration.
thanks

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
hi bushra i am also from SSUET batch 2011 EE and new to this forum need you valuable guidance about immigration.
thanks
Search SSUET and you will find a thread for IQAS. Many folks have applied through IQAS and got their ECA.

Complete information is available on that thread.

Cheers!

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello SSUET Students,

I noticed big confusion about WES attestation because SSUET name is not available in WES list. Right??

As per my experience, I am getting my credential attestation from WES by 29 02 2018. I am also SSUET graduate and getting ECA for my bachelor degree. HOW??

Following steps required;
1- Get your PEC certificate.
2- Attest your final transcript and degree from HEC Islamabad or regional offices.
3- For both processes you need to create online accounts on their online portal.
4- Create WES online account, get the reference number.
5- Depend on your choice, email to WES and ask them do you accept credentials from SSUET? In my case, they replied
"Dear Applicant,
We do not have all universities listed. You may still apply for the evaluation. Please note that if it’s an institution that WES does not evaluate, you will be informed.
Thanks,"
6- Once you create WES account, you will notify via email to submit the following docs. 1- HSSC I&II mark-sheet & certificate photocopies attested and sealed by IBEK (Inter Board Office Karachi). 2- University degree and transcript (all years/consolidated) photocopies attested and sealed by HEC.
7- Post your SSUET degree and transcript to WES with WES reference number mentioned on top of the HEC sealed envelope.
8- Maximum 10 to 15 days WES inform you to submit HSSC I&II mark-sheet & certificate photocopies attested and sealed by IBEK (Inter Board Office Karachi). Printout attached WES document request form for Board office and fill all details. Attach this form with Intermediate docs and tell them to attest and seal in the envelope from Board office for WES. Board office takes the courier charges and sends the docs on their own responsibility, you will get the receipt of courier after few days to track your package. Let me know if you need help in this regard.

IQAS is good, but when it comes to Engineering License process then only WES is acceptable. Like SINP accepts APEGS which is done by WES only.

Thank you

Reactions: nasir.hasnain

Hamza.ah

Feb 6, 2018
Hello SSUET Students,

I noticed big confusion about WES attestation because SSUET name is not available in WES list. Right??

As per my experience, I am getting my credential attestation from WES by 29 02 2018. I am also SSUET graduate and getting ECA for my bachelor degree. HOW??

Following steps required;
1- Get your PEC certificate.
2- Attest your final transcript and degree from HEC Islamabad or regional offices.
3- For both processes you need to create online accounts on their online portal.
4- Create WES online account, get the reference number.
5- Depend on your choice, email to WES and ask them do you accept credentials from SSUET? In my case, they replied
"Dear Applicant,
We do not have all universities listed. You may still apply for the evaluation. Please note that if it’s an institution that WES does not evaluate, you will be informed.
Thanks,"
6- Once you create WES account, you will notify via email to submit the following docs. 1- HSSC I&II mark-sheet & certificate photocopies attested and sealed by IBEK (Inter Board Office Karachi). 2- University degree and transcript (all years/consolidated) photocopies attested and sealed by HEC.
7- Post your SSUET degree and transcript to WES with WES reference number mentioned on top of the HEC sealed envelope.
8- Maximum 10 to 15 days WES inform you to submit HSSC I&II mark-sheet & certificate photocopies attested and sealed by IBEK (Inter Board Office Karachi). Printout attached WES document request form for Board office and fill all details. Attach this form with Intermediate docs and tell them to attest and seal in the envelope from Board office for WES. Board office takes the courier charges and sends the docs on their own responsibility, you will get the receipt of courier after few days to track your package. Let me know if you need help in this regard.

IQAS is good, but when it comes to Engineering License process then only WES is acceptable. Like SINP accepts APEGS which is done by WES only.

Thank you

salam
You have become a ray of hope for me . as i was about to start my process for ICAS.

I need some more info from you could you plz msg me on my Whats app +966553327941.

how much time does ECA took after recieving all your documents?

which ECA category you applied (course by course ) or (general Assessment) as i think APEGS need course by course Evaluation for SINP.

i have more to discus if you could add me we might help out each a lot and share our experience on this forum for sure.
Thanks

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
salam
You have become a ray of hope for me . as i was about to start my process for ICAS.

I need some more info from you could you plz msg me on my Whats app +966553327941.

how much time does ECA took after recieving all your documents?

which ECA category you applied (course by course ) or (general Assessment) as i think APEGS need course by course Evaluation for SINP.

i have more to discus if you could add me we might help out each a lot and share our experience on this forum for sure.
Thanks
WES for ECA is good if you need License on next stages especially for SINP.

WES will evaluate your credentials in 2 or 3 weeks after receiving all required documents. ICAS is taking time more than 6 months and not useful for license process.

Regards

enzali

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

Can anybody confirm whats the cost of getting IQAS envelop from the SSUET? How much does the uni officially charge?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
If you are living in Karachi, then call to SSUET land line and check.

Reactions: Hamza.ah

faizanbrohi

Jun 10, 2017
@fahadshah284

I am from PAF-KIET and when i created my account and selected my university , it says that "the degree cannot be evaluated at this time by WES". I even tried entering sir syed university and then again it prompted me that your university cannot be evaluated. What did you write in the field regarding the name of your institution. Did you write SSUET ? Both SSUET and PAF-KIET work as they are not in the list.