+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SSUET Karachi Pakistan, ECA eligible from WES ?

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Hi,

Could anyone help me with the ECA procedure with WES? I have done B.S in Electronics from SSUET. Do I need documents attested by HEC and intermediate Board? Or would attestation from SSUET be sufficient?

Thanks
But when you done with WES, do inform me please about your experience.

WaleedArshad

Sep 29, 2020
the procedure is explained in WES website when you select country. It shows the requirement for every particular country.

But i will summarize for you,

Yes you need to send your matric and inter credentials to WES through board. You need to pay them, give your WES Reference # and tell them to send the copy of your attested credentials to this (WES) address with reference #. Must include REFERENCE # in every correspondence otherwise WES will not evaluate it
Thanks for the response but I have heard from numerous resources that the matriculation certificate is not required for the IRCC ECA. Just the intermediate certificate and university degree need to bet assessed. Can you confirm this?

msohaib28

Jun 13, 2016
Thanks for the response but I have heard from numerous resources that the matriculation certificate is not required for the IRCC ECA. Just the intermediate certificate and university degree need to bet assessed. Can you confirm this?
Hello,

When I processed my bro n law's application, we provided matriculation, intermediate and bachelor's degree. WES asked for it and processed it. You can confirm it by going to the link for Required documents and select the country. The requirement will be provided for you.