+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
Hello guys,

Long time no hear but I guess i need to share this messsage to all of you that currently I received an email from the program officer of AINP asking me about my current pay stub and current I 797 notice of approval as well as updates on address, job description and family composition. She said that they started processing my application.
I hope this one enlighten us once again.

Bats45

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi Guys
My documenrs reached alberta offie on 14th.... so ti wll come under new process ??? r old process??

did any one got call r mail from alberta who applied bet ween 1st--15th apri.

sk9824

Nov 22, 2009
Hi,

I sent my docs to AINP for NIC code 2173 on April 4th and reached AINP on April 8th.They sent email requested docs reg current H1 notarized copy on July and have not yet received filing number.Please let me know if there any one in the same boat.

Thanks

Raki

Aug 7, 2009
Yes, I am in the same boat sk9824.
Applied to AINP on April 14. AINP requested H1 documents sometime around August ending and submitted the requested docs in the 1st week of Sept, after which there is no response from AINP.

usachi

Dec 16, 2009
This is for FYW.

Applied through lawyer-AINP application-2171 code
Applied on April 8 th 2009
File No received on - sep 2009 (not sure)
additional info requested on - 3 weeks back
AINP approval received on - Dec 16-2009

Good Luck to All.

vvv123

Mar 18, 2009
Guys,

I Applied for AINP Nomination on April 10th 2009.
I am still not recieved my File number yet.
It's almost getting close to 10 months of waiting period.
I knew that there are some dealys going on.

Anyone else in the same situation ? Like me ?
Let me know, Please.

Thx.

Raki

Aug 7, 2009
Hi vvv123,

I applied on April13 with NOC 2174 and still have not recieved my file number too. In Aug AINP requested for some documents which i submitted but havent heard back from them.

Could you share you NOC?

Thanks

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Well atleast you had some communication from AINP which means they are working on yr application. I think once they go past March people they will send u the doc req directly. Some people never recieved the File # but recieved the Doc's Req.
So all the best!

loukyapetru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dear Friends:

I had a detailed discussion with the AINP officer today and I asked her all the clarifications many of you are seeking. Unfortunately, her answers were not very encouraging.

These are some of the facts told to me.

* They have started nominating 2008 applicants. As you might know, the initial phase was introduced in mid 2008. However, the program became known only in first quarter of 2009. Most of the applicants have applied in or after February 2009.
* They have yet to issue file no. to many of applicants who applied in February. However, it seems that there is no standard pattern followed. Few of our April applicants also received their file no.
* AINP officials will not know how long it will take to process the applications as the processing depends on many economic and political factors. (according to them)

I do understand the frustration many of you are going through. (myself included) However, there is no solution to this problem except to wait.

wigirap

May 14, 2009
after 6 months of waiting for a response for my AINP application, it's so sad to say that in a letter that I received today, my application was denied. The reason was that my job description as quality assurance controller does not much the criteria of chemists in their NOC list. The case was closed and no appeal can be made. However, I was advised to apply in the federal skilled worker category. I am transferring to another company as Sales Manager here in the US. Can I still apply for AINP under a different NOC? Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and good luck to other applicants.

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear this wigirap... but this is not the end of the world ... keep trying... its better you consult some immigration lawyer for this and see what they say....