ustocan78

May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, looks like most of us who applied in NOC 2171 are the ones who are in the waiting list. Naturally, its the IT code and thats where usually bottlenecks are.

Lets keep waiting :)

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
hi all,

so i just called AINP to figure out what is going on at their end and with the people who filed specifically in April 2009,

as per the rep. right now they are processing the applications they received in Feb 2009 which is simply not true as we all know couple fo our members who filed in April 2009 they already got the nominations,

i asked her about that and she goes "it is all depends upon when you send your file and in which category it falls, as of this time they are processing Feb 2009 officially, who ever got the nomination even after they filed in April 2009 are only a few as per the processing system"

TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT: WHO ever filed under IT related jobs has to wait for full 12 months even if you fall in multiple NOC -- that is what she told me indirectly,

but she also told me that you will here from us soon, so be patient-- which is their regular answer,

SO guys wait and keep posting on this forum as this is a very nice portal, we can get updated informaiton about nomination,

SO KEEP WAITING AND HOPE FOR THE BEST GUYS!!!

regards,

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
ainp10 said:
hi all,

so i just called AINP to figure out what is going on at their end and with the people who filed specifically in April 2009,

as per the rep. right now they are processing the applications they received in Feb 2009 which is simply not true as we all know couple fo our members who filed in April 2009 they already got the nominations,

i asked her about that and she goes "it is all depends upon when you send your file and in which category it falls, as of this time they are processing Feb 2009 officially, who ever got the nomination even after they filed in April 2009 are only a few as per the processing system"

TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT: WHO ever filed under IT related jobs has to wait for full 12 months even if you fall in multiple NOC -- that is what she told me indirectly,

but she also told me that you will here from us soon, so be patient-- which is their regular answer,

SO guys wait and keep posting on this forum as this is a very nice portal, we can get updated informaiton about nomination,

SO KEEP WAITING AND HOPE FOR THE BEST GUYS!!!

regards,
Hi all,

i called AINP one more time this morning and asked them about the fact that couple of other people got the nomination even though they filed with my application or in the same time frame,

then he told me that we have couple of diffrent processing centers once we receive the application we kind of devide em and send it to our SUB PROCESSING CENTERS and that is why people who receive nominations even if they file with you or after you, (this make sense to me)

then he ask me did you apply in IT category? i said kind of yes and no as my NOC falls in computer networking and i have what is your NOC i gave him that informaiton and then he asks me my last name i gave him that and then he goes and checks in his system as i can hear the sound of the keyboard in the background!

then he goes again and tells me that when did you last hear any thing from AINP i told him that in August 2009 asking about any job offer i have i told him i did not have any but i applied online and did got some feedback at that time and they (company) told me that this position is for people who are phisicially here, he asked me if i know the name of the company i said i dont remember as it was couple of months back,

so hope for the best guys and keep waiting,

please every body pray for me pray for your self and pray for every body who applied for nomination!!

and any update on the nomination please post here,

regads,

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any document request or nomination... it look like AINP is again back to silent mode...

If you guys have any news please share...

h1bflu

May 19, 2009
Application Received Date : 04/14/2010
NOC : 2172

No file# yet. Any body in the same situation?

Raki

Aug 7, 2009
Hi h1bflu,

Yes, i am under the same situation. Applied on 14th April and still no file number. :(

Tami_08

Jun 5, 2009
I am in the same situation.

19 Aug 2009 received document missing email to my lawyer. Once we submitted the documents there is no response from there.

Application Received Date : 04/14/2009
NOC : 2174

No file# yet.

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
Tami_08 said:
I am in the same situation.

19 Aug 2009 received document missing email to my lawyer. Once we submitted the documents there is no response from there.

Application Received Date : 04/14/2009
NOC : 2174

No file# yet.
hi guys,

question for all of you: did you receive any email asking if you have a job offer from Alberta and all that?

if yes: they received your file and they are processing it,

if not: they will contact you for sure as AINP MUST respond to all the application they received,

regards,

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
Hi Guys,

As I posted earlier if you want you can send AINP an email asking for your status;

The answer would be they can not update you on your status till the FULL TIME PERIOD which is 12 months is over,

AINP MUST give you Status update after 12 months of regular time period is over from the date of their confirmation email (EMAIL WITH THE FILE #), once that period is completed AINP is bound to give you your status on file, period,

This is what AINP told me when i asked them by email,

And I have been seeing on this forum that people do get their Nomination in 12 months Max,

SO my suggestion is to wait as that’s what AINP ask us to do and hope for the best!!

Regards,

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
Hi All,

I have received a response letter from AINP today , the letter said that my file is closed.

The reason that AINP gave me was that due to the current global economic climate there has been significant drop in the labor resource demand in the IT sector.\

It also says that if I have a valid job offer from an employer in Alberta , then they will be able to open my file for processing again. The deadline to submit a job offer to reopen the case is 1st April 2011.

looks like federal is the only option.

thank you

regards
sasi

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Sasi, sorry to hear that ???

for this forum can u share ur timeline.,... ur noc and whats ur h1 status... and all type of communication from AINP

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
Hi ,

I have filed on April 14 2009, that was the received date by AINP.

July 2009 I have recieved the AOR file number. My H1b status is valid until 2012, I have switched employers in December 2009 and I have updated AINP with my latest H1B documents too.

In my opinion this stream of immigration is no longer a viable solution for immigrating to Canada. I had very high hopes of getting nominated but I have been disappointed.

Atleast I have a valid H1b until 2012 but I shall also be looking at other ways to immigrate to Canada.

thank you

regards
sasi

ainp10

Mar 1, 2010
Hi Guys,

THIS IS NOT RUMOR-- TRUE NEWS AND 150% CONFIRMED!!!!
i have BAD NEWS FOR ALL IT PEOPEL WHO APPLIED TO AINP ON APRIL 2009 ONWORDS,

they will send you a letter that they have closed your case and they may re-open it for you if you have a valid job offer and they will give you 15 day period to find job in Alberta,

so basically what they did is they do not want any IT people there now,

so please do not waste your time thinking and asking questions to them or on this forum,

regards,

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
Hi,

Please this is not a rumour , I can upload a copy the letter I have recieved.

Please be prepared to receive any kind of news from AINP
thank you