09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010

nimalan

Jun 26, 2009
Hi All,
Has anyone know or heard of people who applied for AINP got rejected.If so what was the problems they had.How were they notified?
I applied to AINP package around april 15~20 this year through a lawyer and he says-- no updates as of now and he is just getting file numbers for people who applied in Feb this year and asked me to stand by for two more months.
I read the post from 'Alberta Governor' about the number of nominations that Alberta might have for this year and it started to bother me as there could have been numerous applicants prior to my application and the quota cap might have reached already.
Anyone sailing in the same boat could understand this..Has there been any kind of official announcement for the cap for this program.How many nominations has been filled so far and howmany remaining etc..
Regards,
Nimalan.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
nimalan said:
Hi All,
Has anyone know or heard of people who applied for AINP got rejected.If so what was the problems they had.How were they notified?
I applied to AINP package around april 15~20 this year through a lawyer and he says-- no updates as of now and he is just getting file numbers for people who applied in Feb this year and asked me to stand by for two more months.
I read the post from 'Alberta Governor' about the number of nominations that Alberta might have for this year and it started to bother me as there could have been numerous applicants prior to my application and the quota cap might have reached already.
Anyone sailing in the same boat could understand this..Has there been any kind of official announcement for the cap for this program.How many nominations has been filled so far and howmany remaining etc..
Regards,
Nimalan.
Bro....u r way ahead of your time. Listen to your attorney. He is right. They are still processing Feb. It takes 4-6 months to receive receipt notification aka Employee File Number from AINP. When you dont receive that, then they can check on your behalf or maybe you can email them too. Until then it makes no sense to worry. There are no quota limitations so far.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
nimalan said:
Dude, there is no official cap or something. It was in official news that AINP nominated 2000 people last year. I had posted that link somewhere earlier you can find it. 2000 number is a legit number considering that it is only a small provincial program, NOT CIC OR USCIS.
This 2000 number is divided by AINP into Family class, Employer sponsred, SRS H1B, etc. Now you can do rest of math... It comes out to be 60-70 nominations per month for AINP SRS H1B category.

Now how do we confirm this number??
check at how many people got nominations since program started last year. People with 5XX are still waiting nomination and it has been approx one year since program started. Be +ve and realistic, Lets say 600 nominations in 11 months i.e. 54/month. You can do all the + and - in number of nominations and months and come up with your own number. Max. is 60-70...

So, now-a days i saw people with file number 3XXX. You can guess where you stand....

nimalan

Jun 26, 2009
Thank you Veeru for the quick reply. I will be patient and I will wait for the response.
Guys, I love this forum, it is very informative and filled with people who intend to help and support each other.
Good luck to everyone.
Regards,
Nimalan

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
nimalan said:
Thank you Veeru for the quick reply. I will be patient and I will wait for the response.
Guys, I love this forum, it is very informative and filled with people who intend to help and support each other.
Good luck to everyone.
Regards,
Nimalan
Bro,
Dont worry about quota or such kind there's nothing such thing when it comes for Provisional nominee Programme.Just check the below link ofcourse this is Saskatchewan PNP.There's no quota

http://www.canadavisa.com/saskatchewan-new-immigration-strategy-090624.html

Anoop

jjivani

Apr 20, 2009
Hey All,

Some good news came in this morning after the bad news about MJ yesterday !

Got my file number earlier today. I had sent my application on April 9th, they received it on April 14th.

Thanks!

Mlampk

Jun 6, 2009
HI All,

My Cousin Applied on April 14th here is the mail he got today and his NOC is 2173....

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;

Employee File Number: xxxx-09-37xx

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on April 14, 2009 Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program

Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower

10025 Jasper Avenue

Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6 Canada

priyank79

Jun 17, 2009
Guys,

Happy to report the news that I got an email minutes ago confirming my application file number:

Email from: Immigration Info <Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca>

Subject: ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM CANDIDATE

Dear XXX;

Employee File Number: XXXX-XX-37XX

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on April 14, 2009 Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

10025 Jasper Avenue

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
priyank79 said:
Guys,

Happy to report the news that I got an email minutes ago confirming my application file number:

Email from: Immigration Info <Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca>

Subject: ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM CANDIDATE

Dear XXX;

Employee File Number: XXXX-XX-37XX

10025 Jasper Avenue
Hey Priyank79,
Congrates. Did u send H1B Petition of USCIS along with the Documents Initially.Couls you please let me know

Anoop

priyank79

Jun 17, 2009
Anoop,

Thanks!

I remember I did coz I had to notarize it and then send them. Basically I followed the checklist and prepared accordingly. Also, if I remember correctly I had to notarize 4 documents (USCIS + Education certificates)

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
Hey Priyank,

Congarts Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats your NOC code?

I am surprised, they are sending file numbers for 14th April guys.............but still someone is getting back from them, thats cool.

My application was received there on 3rd April. Lets see when are they gonna say Hello to me.

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009