22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
nonya said:
Can somebody post the email addresses so I can add in my contacts.

Thanks!
Pnp.Office@gov.ab.ca
Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca

You should add these to your contact list.

priyank79

Jun 17, 2009
Well, there should definitely be a procedure out there where applicants can query and obtain status of their applications. Also, I think these file numbers are something like the Receipt numbers to what they have here in the US when you apply for applications such as H1B. But, if that's the case we should all receive file numbers as soon as they touch our applications first hand and issue numbers, so my theory is wrong.

Anyways, I do believe they should have a better mechanism for us to better track and obtain information about our applications specially when there is so much inconsistency. If they do not like to entertain phone calls they should probably have a better website then with the info. There could be a possibility that I may have accidentally deleted my emails from SPAM folder (as I like to housekeep :)) OR they issued a file number but could have got sent to a wrong email address (there's always that chance ... people DO spell incorrectly). If that is the case, I am not sure if I can just call and ask if a file number was indeed issued; as my application received date is also the Apr 14th and falls well under that 4 months initial timeline.

I guess just have to wait and hope for the best, and can ONLY wish that these processes could have been a little better and logical !

denby

Mar 13, 2009
^^ all of what you mentioned incurs cost to develop and maintain such a system, considering there's no application fee for AINP you should not complain.

priyank79

Jun 17, 2009
denby said:
^^ all of what you mentioned incurs cost to develop and maintain such a system, considering there's no application fee for AINP you should not complain.
It's just my thought and not a complaint. I agree that there is definitely a cost associated to develop the systems and most of us would agree to pay a nominal fee (if need be) to make things better and transparent.

madhu_online1

Jun 22, 2009
Here's the file number: 7913-09-32XX. And yes, I did apply by myself. I am tired of using these agents and have already paid them a lot of money for my federal process. I don't want this one to be screwed up so I am doing it by myself.
The Code I used is Computer Programmer 2171..I believe which has been removed in the latest NOC list.

Best of luck guys!

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
anyone know wat the first 6 digits stand for....seems like all april applicants had the same. i can see they have reached 32 series after 31. God help us stay calm and hopeful, Amen.

qqrajpk

Mar 17, 2009
Hi All,

My application was recieved on April 14th but I just noticed that mistakenly I have sent all original form to AINP(Alberta). I do not know how but some how I mixed orignals with copies and sent them all CIC origional forms rather than copies.

Please advice me. What are my options. Any suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Raj

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
qqrajpk said:
Hi All,

My application was recieved on April 14th but I just noticed that mistakenly I have sent all original form to AINP(Alberta). I do not know how but some how I mixed orignals with copies and sent them all CIC origional forms rather than copies.

Please advice me. What are my options. Any suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Raj
Dont worry you should be fine. Any way you need to fill CIC forms once again before submitting them to CIC because the forms are keep changing with new versions.

qqrajpk

Mar 17, 2009
Thanks vsrao for you quick reply. I have couple questions if you can answer.

What would be good time for me to apply for FBI report and all states PCC?

Do I need FBI report and PCC for my wife as well?

Thanks

Raj

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
qqrajpk said:
Thanks vsrao for you quick reply. I have couple questions if you can answer.

What would be good time for me to apply for FBI report and all states PCC?

Do I need FBI report and PCC for my wife as well?

Thanks

Raj
It is better to apply once you receive your nomination.
Yes your wife also needs both FBI & PCC's

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
vsrao,
would it be possible for u to sort the table first with preassesment(Y/N) then applicationreceived date and also duplicate the calculation for "average days to get file number" same as "average days to get nomination ".

Thanks for your effort in maintaining the data.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
ChaloCanada said:
vsrao,
would it be possible for u to sort the table first with preassesment(Y/N) then applicationreceived date and also duplicate the calculation for "average days to get file number" same as "average days to get nomination ".

Thanks for your effort in maintaining the data.
Done accordingly....

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Thank you vsrao

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.