VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
Canada007 said:
ok.. so April 14 is the only commmonality..some lottery maybe these guys won :)
and what's the processing time mentioned for the person u know who received #?
April 14 is common so far but not exclusive in the sense that not everyone submitted on April 14 got their file#. As i know 2 people applied on same date through same channel and only 1 of them got their#.

Here is the material of the email...
"....
Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6 Canada
Fax: (780) 427-6560 "

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
denby said:
still don' understand, how is it april applications are getting file#'s and none for march.
Maybe AINP are doing "Apr applicants' pre-assessments" first, so that later they can take care of Mar applicants' pre-assessment and final assessment at the same time and save some time.

So here's what I think;
"April applicants' pre-assessment" → "March applicants' pre-assesment/final assessment" → "April applicants' final assessment"

If this is the case, March applicants may receive nomination without file numbers.

But I am a March applicant myself, so this is more like what I am hoping...

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
lol at Jasper(all we can do is hope)....I am old process from march...who else is the most recently filed application (old process applicant with pre-invitation) here who still has not received a file # like me :(?

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) yeah and Jan applicants get PR Card directly, the CIC step is eliminated!

Jasper said:
denby said:
still don' understand, how is it april applications are getting file#'s and none for march.
Maybe AINP are doing "Apr applicants' pre-assessments" first, so that later they can take care of Mar applicants' pre-assessment and final assessment at the same time and save some time.

So here's what I think;
"April applicants' pre-assessment" → "March applicants' pre-assesment/final assessment" → "April applicants' final assessment"

If this is the case, March applicants may receive nomination without file numbers.

But I am a March applicant myself, so this is more like what I am hoping...

wigirap

May 14, 2009
koolchik said:
Canada007 said:
ok.. so April 14 is the only commmonality..some lottery maybe these guys won :)
and what's the processing time mentioned for the person u know who received #?
April 14 is common so far but not exclusive in the sense that not everyone submitted on April 14 got their file#. As i know 2 people applied on same date through same channel and only 1 of them got their#.

Here is the material of the email...
"....
Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6 Canada
Fax: (780) 427-6560 "
I sent my application last April 3 and was received by M Fleury on April 6. Last May 20 I got an email in my spam folder requesting me to submit notarized copy of my H1 B visa approval and diploma. I mailed the documents last May 28 but I haven't heard from them until now.

h1bflu

May 19, 2009
FYI.. I got this email from Immigration Info [Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca]. So, you need to notarize them & mail them.
If the documents do not need to be notarized, then they can be scanned and emailed to us, otherwise, they will have to be mailed and then we will match it with your application.

Regards,
Alberta Employment and Immigration
Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419

PA2Canada said:
Application delivered on April 14, 2009
Received file number on June 17,2009 and the last four digits starts with 3XXX

Quick Question, I just received a new I797 approval notice and I want to send it to the AINP office, Do you think just faxing the approval notice would be fine or I have to get it notarized again and mail them?

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Good Luck

Nik

Jun 16, 2009
priyank79,

Sorry for the late reply.
I received email from Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca

Nik

priyank79 said:
Hey Nik,

Great news and congratulations! My application was received on April 14th and I filed by myself too. Was wondering if you can help me with these questions?

1. You said you got an email confirming the file#. Who was the email from? I mean the "FROM" email address, just so that I can keep an eye for that email address.
2. Did you file under the US H-1B category?

Thanks,

wigirap

May 14, 2009
h1bflu said:
FYI.. I got this email from Immigration Info [Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca]. So, you need to notarize them & mail them.
If the documents do not need to be notarized, then they can be scanned and emailed to us, otherwise, they will have to be mailed and then we will match it with your application.

Regards,
Alberta Employment and Immigration
Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419

PA2Canada said:
Application delivered on April 14, 2009
Received file number on June 17,2009 and the last four digits starts with 3XXX

Quick Question, I just received a new I797 approval notice and I want to send it to the AINP office, Do you think just faxing the approval notice would be fine or I have to get it notarized again and mail them?

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Good Luck
it was stated in the email that i received from immigration that i need to submit a notarized copy so i had my diploma and H1B visa notarized and mailed via fedex on May 28, 2009. I was only given until june 19 to complete their requirement otherwise they will return my application and i will have to start reapplying again if documents are not received within the stated period. No news yet so far.

qwerty1981

Apr 7, 2009
Hi All
We had applied April 9th
Reached Alberta April 14th signed by M Fleury.
We have received no news yet...:(
So i guess April 14th is not the significant thing here....
there must be something esle....
:((

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
Mr 53,

Do you have an employment offer in alberta? Im just curious, maybe if you have an offer it will speed up the processing or bypass the normal process or it could be your experience as a manager that magnetized them.

regards,

Romel

mr53 said:
New Process. APplication package mailed on April 8th. Recd on April 14th.

It could be that they are processeing the 0213 code first. The only other thing probably is the relatively higher than average salary I put on the application.

mr53

Jun 18, 2009
no employment offer in Alberta....
some things i did, but these need not be the reasons...
1) I did write an elaborate one page essay for each of the supplemental qns (how do u plan to search for a job etc.)
2) I did attach original photos.

again, these need not be the reasons....it may be just a luck thing.....
mr