+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sri Lankan driving license

Irfanshafeek

Jun 20, 2019
Hi I have more than 10 years of experience in local driving and I'm moving to canada by Sep as a worker.

I have taken extracts of my driving license and it has attested by the ministry of foreign affairs.

I just wanna know what are benefits that I will get with my extracts if I wanted to get the licence in Canada? And plz confirm extracts should attestted by canadian high commission as well?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi I have more than 10 years of experience in local driving and I'm moving to canada by Sep as a worker.

I have taken extracts of my driving license and it has attested by the ministry of foreign affairs.

I just wanna know what are benefits that I will get with my extracts if I wanted to get the licence in Canada? And plz confirm extracts should attestted by canadian high commission as well?
Shorter or no waiting times to apply for full license and also more experience noted on your license (dots on G license in ON).
Check this link for more
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/dl-extract-to-on-g-license-complete-experience.643599/

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Is the International Driving license obtained at the AAA accepted in Canada?

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018

Hi may I know how you got the extract?

Did u apply online?

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018

Hi may I know how you got the extract?

Did u apply online?