+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spyfy I really need your help please

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
My application send and received 8th Feb
Total days 1114
Single Saskatoon

This is the mistake I did : so what will happen now

Q9B: before I become PR i was work permit status.

My work permit was valid Dec 27 2013 to Dec 26 2015

I become PR Dec 21 2015

So 9B I wrote date status was effective Dec 27 2013 and status Expired Dec 20 2015.

The reason I wrote status expired Dec 20 2015 although my work permit was valid until dec 26 2015. because I become PR Dec 21 2015.

So do you think will my application will be returned due to that

Or

It can be delay

Or

I can call Cic to correct it if yes how

I am little bit stressed because of that

Your reply and advise much .

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
You created another thread with the exact same question and already been told you're fine.
You were not a temporary worker after you got your PR and that question is specific to your presence in Canada before your PR. Of course you shouldn't put the day that status would have expired if you didn't get your PR as expiration date.

I understand that this forum makes people overthink even the color of the pen they sign their application with (IF I SIGNED THE PRESENCE CALCULATOR IN RED AND CIT0002 IN BLUE, WILL I GET MY AOR ?????), but you should stop stressing.
If your application gets returned, it will NOT be because you specified the day before you became PR as expiration date for your temporary status. :)

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
You created another thread with the exact same question and already been told you're fine.
You were not a temporary worker after you got your PR and that question is specific to your presence in Canada before your PR. Of course you shouldn't put the day that status would have expired if you didn't get your PR as expiration date.

I understand that this forum makes people overthink even the color of the pen they sign their application with (IF I SIGNED THE PRESENCE CALCULATOR IN RED AND CIT0002 IN BLUE, WILL I GET MY AOR ?????), but you should stop stressing.
If your application gets returned, it will NOT be because you specified the day before you became PR as expiration date for your temporary status. :)

I m not clear

My understanding is if I become pr today then yesterday my temporary status ended

How it is possible same day status end and pr status began

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I m not clear

My understanding is if I become pr today then yesterday my temporary status ended

How it is possible same day status end and pr status began
It's fine. Don't overthink it. They have all the dates too in their system. Your application won't be returned for this reason.

FWIW, I filled it exactly like you did. I'm already in process.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

6242 cook

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
It's fine. Don't overthink it. They have all the dates too in their system. Your application won't be returned for this reason.

FWIW, I filled it exactly like you did. I'm already in process.

Agree you will be fine

This is the second person RAZERBLADE in this forum said , they did same as you did
And now they are in process

Wish you will be in process soon

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
My application send and received 8th Feb
Total days 1114
Single Saskatoon

This is the mistake I did : so what will happen now

Q9B: before I become PR i was work permit status.

My work permit was valid Dec 27 2013 to Dec 26 2015

I become PR Dec 21 2015

So 9B I wrote date status was effective Dec 27 2013 and status Expired Dec 20 2015.

The reason I wrote status expired Dec 20 2015 although my work permit was valid until dec 26 2015. because I become PR Dec 21 2015.

So do you think will my application will be returned due to that

Or

It can be delay

Or

I can call Cic to correct it if yes how

I am little bit stressed because of that

Your reply and advise much .
You didn't make a mistake this is exactly how you should fill question 9b. As everybody above already said: you became a PR on Dec 21, so your worker status ended on Dec 20.

Everything is alright.

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
You didn't make a mistake this is exactly how you should fill question 9b. As everybody above already said: you became a PR on Dec 21, so your worker status ended on Dec 20.

Everything is alright.

SPYFY many many thanks

Thanks every one for your reply

I m so happy that my application filled correctly

I wish to get AOR soon

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015

Everything is alright.

I am agree with you
some people says wp end date and pr date is same which i do not agree.

Any way wish him/her all the best

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012

Everything is alright.
I know and trust you have better
knowledge than me

Can I ask you please show me the government link

Where it says he is fine

Or just this is your own thinking

Many thanks

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I know and trust you have better
knowledge than me

Can I ask you please show me the government link

Where it says he is fine

Or just this is your own thinking

Many thanks
It is common sense that you can't have more than one status in Canad at the same time. Also note that if you tried to enter overlapping dates (e.g. PR at Dec 21, but worker until Dec 27) in the physical presence calculator, you will get an error message.

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Ok I understand now

We can not have more than one status in at same time ——— I like your this statement

Because I m in the same boat

Thanks for your time