Nov 17, 2013
Hi
I am nikhil my academics are
Ielts -7 (L-8.5,R-7,S-6,W-6)
10th- 70%
12th -70%
B.com -55%
i applied recently for pg diploma in accounting(one year) in DOUGLAS COLLEGE
and got my visa refused with many reasons like "you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by due date, by several factors like length of proposed stay,
Purpose of visit, limited employment prospects in india,current employment situation,personal and financial status.
Other reasons are you have failed to demonstrate that you are established to a degree that will compel your return. And your university marks do not let me to believe that you will be a successful student in canada therefore you do not comply with R179

Is there any way out please help should i change my course ?????
Please please reply asap
:'(

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
WOW! I am scared after reading this. I have similar marks in B.com (57) and I'm applying to Douglas for PDD in Marketing. ??? ??? How were your marks in accounts in college?? (financial,cost,corp,managerial) , I wanted to apply for accounting as well but didn't as I had less marks in these subjects- 40/50. I had good marks in school 12th-85% (all subjects 90+ except economics) , 76% in 10th and 8 bands in Ielts. I'm really really worried after reading this. So far, only one student on this forum has got admission for Douglas College. Three to four members have been denied visa for this PDD programs. ??? ???

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Did you put SOP with your application?

nikhilarora93

Nov 17, 2013
I cant say any thing about you bro.
I had 38 in corp accounting but i had enough marks in other accounting subjects and income tax...

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
My marks in B.com have been like this... 1st year-50%, 2nd year- 52% , 3rd year - 67%. how were your marks yearly?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Did you gave SOP to your agent? and who was your agent/consultant? And I will highly suggest to apply for CAIPS notes as you will know about in detail, the real reason for your refusal.

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikhilarora93 said:
Hi
10th- 70%
12th -70%
B.com -55%
and got my visa refused with many reasons like "you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by due date, by several factors like length of proposed stay,
Purpose of visit, limited employment prospects in india,current employment situation,personal and financial status.
Other reasons are you have failed to demonstrate that you are established to a degree that will compel your return. And your university marks do not let me to believe that you will be a successful student in canada therefore you do not comply with R179

Please please reply asap

sad to hear that bro........... :-( i too got 58% in diploma.....m really scared now

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
nikhilarora93 said:
Hi
10th- 70%
12th -70%
B.com -55%

Please please reply asap
This is exactly same that is written in my refusal letter not even a single word changed. All same reasons for refusal.
VO is playing with the feelings of us. How much money they are making with visa n we all knw how nany visa files are being filed every session. After one refusal we usually think to reapply then again they make money two times from a single student.
I've figured out getting visa does not depend on ur profile, it doesn't matter how gud profile u r having, only n only thing thing that maters is ur luck.

One should feel oneself lucky if he gets visa.

nikhilarora93

Nov 17, 2013
twentyone said:
Did you gave SOP to your agent? and who was your agent/consultant? And I will highly suggest to apply for CAIPS notes as you will know about in detail, the real reason for your refusal.
No i did not gave any sop !
It was sunrise chandigarh
I do not have time for caips notes i want to reapply only in this session..
I just need a suggestion that in reapplication the course shall be changed or not..

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
As the visa officer has not mentioned about course mismatch, you can file for visa again with the same course. But I highly recommend you to put SOP this time clearly stating your intentions to return to India after course completion and other important things. I am applying through Sunrise as well, I asked my counselor if I shall put SOP, she said NO, you don't need to under SPP but I wont listen to her, they hardly know anything.

nikhilarora93

Nov 17, 2013
twentyone said:
As the visa officer has not mentioned about course mismatch, you can file for visa again with the same course. But I highly recommend you to put SOP this time clearly stating your intentions to return to India after course completion and other important things. I am applying through Sunrise as well, I asked my counselor if I shall put SOP, she said NO, you don't need to under SPP but I wont listen to her, they hardly know anything.
I dont think they really show any concern about there students so i think im gonna change the agent first..

nikhilarora93

Nov 17, 2013
er.minhas said:
This is exactly same that is written in my refusal letter not even a single word changed. All same reasons for refusal.
VO is playing with the feelings of us. How much money they are making with visa n we all knw how nany visa files are being filed every session. After one refusal we usually think to reapply then again they make money two times from a single student.
I've figured out getting visa does not depend on ur profile, it doesn't matter how gud profile u r having, only n only thing thing that maters is ur luck.

One should feel oneself lucky if he gets visa.
So have you or are going to re-apply
If yes, then in same course or changing it.

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Let me first say that All are the same. They (Sunrise) do not show much concern because they don't charge any fees. Others will now make you feel bad that you didn't chose them first and will make pompous promises but at the end of the day, agent/consultant don't even matter 1% in visa processing by CHC.

nikhilarora93

Nov 17, 2013
twentyone said:
Let me first say that All are the same. They (Sunrise) do not show much concern because they don't charge any fees. Others will now make you feel bad that you didn't chose them first and will make pompous promises but at the end of the day, agent/consultant don't even matter 1% in visa processing by CHC.
I agree but atleast one should have the tact of presenting a file and facts