+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse work permit got refused..help me please

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Alhamdulillaah, my husband's file was reopened 2 days after we got a rejection so we didn't have to apply for CAIPs note as planned.

We contacted the visa office for further clarification on the reason for rejection, and as God would have it they reopened his application (and sent a medical request) without giving us any reason why it was rejected in the first place.

We pray for ultimate success in the application. May Allaah re-unite everyone of us with our families soonest....aameen

Reactions: saqibzamir

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Alhamdulillaah, my husband's file was reopened 2 days after we got a rejection so we didn't have to apply for CAIPs note as planned.

We contacted the visa office for further clarification on the reason for rejection, and as God would have it they reopened his application (and sent a medical request) without giving us any reason why it was rejected in the first place.

We pray for ultimate success in the application. May Allaah re-unite everyone of us with our families soonest....aameen
I am also in similar situation ,
My wife Student Visa got approved recently, I applied for SOWP on 14 Feb and today 19 Feb i received correspondence letter stating my Student Visa has been refused . I am confused i applied for Open work permit not student Visa , Is it a mistake from CIC what should i do , i have submitted Webform and have also emailed New Delhi Embassy to review my application.
Below is the letter i received.

“Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and supportingdocumentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application”

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I am also in similar situation ,
My wife Student Visa got approved recently, I applied for SOWP on 14 Feb and today 19 Feb i received correspondence letter stating my Student Visa has been refused . I am confused i applied for Open work permit not student Visa , Is it a mistake from CIC what should i do , i have submitted Webform and have also emailed New Delhi Embassy to review my application.
Below is the letter i received.

“Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and supportingdocumentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application”
I believe that was a mistake. The webform thing is a good idea. But perhaps you should also contact the processing office directly.

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
I believe that was a mistake. The webform thing is a good idea. But perhaps you should also contact the processing office directly.
My refusal letter has New Delhi address on it , How do i contact them thru email , phone or should i visit personally?

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Then reach out to them. Get email address of the processing center from the Indian VFS office (this should be online). That way you can send an email, explaining what happened to you application.
All ready done that will wait till monday or will apply for notes .

tuba_jay

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019

Hey!
Any progress?
also can you guide me about the financial funds? How to show it? ANd how much?

pavithran

Feb 18, 2019

How did you contact the Visa office and what was the reason mentioned in your rejection letter?