+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse work permit got refused..help me please

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello Good Afternoon Everyone,
i applied for spouse open work permit on 30th may 2018 and i got result on 18 sept 2018......they took around 109 days for result......they refused my application on this ground stating "you have been unable to demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205 (c)ii of the Regulations" only this much they said and not specified anything about documents ...and when i read the 205 (c)ii we followed all criteria.
please help me

Have you applied online ?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
If that's the case, you don't have many options to submit all the documents. Am I right?

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
There will be one column Purpose of travel and thereby, how you could have submitted all the documents? I am sorry that I am asking out of ignorance.

Saidy

Nov 22, 2014
Hi,
Just wanted to know an info, I have also applied for SOWP and its taking too much time to process so wanted to ask,
did you get the rejection after Medical Pass status or Even before?
Thanks in advance!!

rdhingra02

Sep 15, 2018
Hi
Did you receive you caips notes I got same reason and apply notes too please reply.
Thanks
Ravi - 8168059367
i applied for spouse open work permit on 30th may 2018 and i got result on 18 sept 2018......they took around 109 days for result......they refused my application on this ground stating "you have been unable to demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205 (c)ii of the Regulations" only this much they said and not specified anything about documents ...and when i read the 205 (c)ii we followed all criteria.
please help me

jorgemelisa

Sep 28, 2018
please help me
The same reason for my application. What does it mean? I got update today

jorgemelisa

Sep 28, 2018
please help me
Did you apply for further information why they rejected your application..

pari45

Nov 28, 2018
I got the same refusal reason for my husband.
We have asked for detail notes.
I am on PGWP and we have submitted all the required documents related to my job

Hello,
I also got same reason today. Can you please tell me what they said in capis notes and what is this reason meaning?

Pardeep89

Dec 12, 2018
Yes, we have asked for notes
Its been 25 days, so should come any time

I am on PGWP
I have job in NOC category B
We attached job offer, 3 play slips
relationship proofs, my work permit, passport, IT Returns
His educations, job details in India
Hey did you get caips notes? What was the reason?? Was it explained clearly?