+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work permit approved but no new messages

tp_marina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends. My husband and I applied for study permit for him and open work permit for me. The status in the system now says "This application has been approved" for both of us, but he received two new messages with information about his permit and instructions while I didn't receive any new messages about my application being approved... Should I worry about this or they only send these messages to the principal applicant? (my work permit is not mentioned anywhere in his messages)

Justin william

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
tp_marina said:
Hi friends. My husband and I applied for study permit for him and open work permit for me. The status in the system now says "This application has been approved" for both of us, but he received two new messages with information about his permit and instructions while I didn't receive any new messages about my application being approved... Should I worry about this or they only send these messages to the principal applicant? (my work permit is not mentioned anywhere in his messages)
Hey,

Any update???

tp_marina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Justin william said:
Hey,

Any update???
No :(((

People who applied for spouse open work permits, did you receive any messages after your application was approved??

tp_marina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just in case anyone goes through this in the future: i did not receive any messages in the CIC account but we just got our passports in the mail today and the letters were attached to them (mine too!). So everything worked out well :)

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
Hey did you get any update