Spouse visitor visa

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The super visa is for 10 years .If parents have renewed passport you can check with VFS for transfer of super visa to new passport

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
T
The super visa is for 10 years .If passport has expired and you got it reissued then you may contact VFS for transfer of visa to new passport.This is my opinion.
Thanks for replying. Passport is renewed. Do you know anyone who got new supervisa like this at vfs. I would love to do so if this is option.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T

Thanks for replying. Passport is renewed. Do you know anyone who got new supervisa like this at vfs. I would love to do so if this is option.
When I visited VFS last year I saw a person writing a application for same .Better to visit VFS office or call them

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Ok
When I visited VFS last year I saw a person writing a application for same .Better to visit VFS office or call them
Ok thank you. One more thing I am not able to read messages I mean I can see there is message but can't open. Do you know what is wrong.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The super visa is for 10 years .If passport has expired and you got it reissued then you may contact VFS for transfer of visa to new passport.This is my opinion.
Super visas are not necessarily issued for 10 years. It depends on the assessment made by the visa officer + maximum length of the visa can be until passport expiry

Also, it is NOT necessary to transfer the visa to the new passport. As TRVs/super visas can be issued up to a maximum of the old passport validity, it doesn't make sense to transfer it to a new passport. In this case, the visitor must travel with both passports

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Super visas are not necessarily issued for 10 years. It depends on the assessment made by the visa officer + maximum length of the visa can be until passport expiry

Also, it is NOT necessary to transfer the visa to the new passport. As TRVs/super visas can be issued up to a maximum of the old passport validity, it doesn't make sense to transfer it to a new passport. In this case, the visitor must travel with both passports

Hi Bryanna,

I tried sending you personal message but for some reason I can't find that option. I actually can see messages but can't open them to read.

Can you please give me your advise on my case. I applied for parents supervisa online from Canada October 5. My parents spent one year in Canada on supervisa and came back when visa expired. Now the thing I am worried about is I showed only 4300 dollars in my account as I am on mat leave plus I am in India for last three months. I did apply for their pr as I was selected in lottery system for parents sponsorship.

Now I am worried that I didn't show good amount. Do you think I should send cic updated bank statement or just wait to hear from them.

Thank you so much in advance for your reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

I tried sending you personal message but for some I can't find that option.

Can you please give me your advise on my case. I applied for parents supervisa online from Canada October 5. My parents spent one year in Canada on supervisa and came back when visa expired. Now the thing I am worried about is I showed only 4300 dollars in my account as I am on mat leave plus I am in India for last three months. I did apply for their pr as I was selected in lottery system for parents sponsorship.

Now I am worried that I didn't show good amount. Do you think I should send cic updated bank statement or just wait to hear from them.

Thank you so much in advance for your reply.
Hi,

What financial documents did you submit for their super visas?

Did you include your husband as a co-sponsor?

Cheers

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

Cheers
Hi,

Thanks for replying
Hi,

Cheers
Hi,

Thanks for replying. I used my tax papers for last five years, I was way more than lico for all those years. My bank statement showing 4300 dollars. I did not include my husband for supervisa but I included him for parents sponsorship.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for replying

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I used my tax papers for last five years, I was way more than lico for all those years. My bank statement showing 4300 dollars. I did not include my husband for supervisa but I included him for parents sponsorship.

Thanks
Do submit the recent bank statement + proofs of any other sources of income (rental, financial investments, etc) through a CSE and email

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This forum
You must click on the user name of the person you wish to send a pm/start a conversation with. And then select 'Start a conversation'. You'll be able to see the conversations/messages in the 'Conversation' section

BTW the privacy settings of some members restrict starting conversations/sending messages to them

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
You must click on the user name of the person you wish to send a pm/start a conversation with. And then select 'Start a conversation'. You'll be able to see the conversations/messages in the 'Conversation' section

BTW the privacy settings of some members restrict starting conversations/sending messages to them
What I mean is I can't read messages that I am getting. I can see there are like 26 messages but I try to click to read but then nothing opens.

Thanks