+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visitor visa

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi all, can u please suggest, my wife is in canada on study permit, her studies will be over in april 2018, nd visa is valid rill august 2018. we got mnarried in april 2017. we have decided to live together. but we are not able to decide for which visa should we got for ? Open work permit or Visitor visa ? which one would me more secure in comparison to other ?
go for open work permit...you will get it..

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Aman,Even I am in the same situation.If you are working than either of them should be fine. chances of getting visa is pure luck.
i did apply earlier in SOWP category twice but got rejected both the times,now applied for TRV..waiting for decision.
Hi I need help

My spouse SOWP got refused yesterday

Is my spouse eligible to apply for TRV after getting work permit refusal ?

Can you please help what job you had at the time of applying TRV also what documents you put with the TRV application.

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi I need help

My spouse SOWP got refused yesterday

Is my spouse eligible to apply for TRV after getting work permit refusal ?

Can you please help what job you had at the time of applying TRV also what documents you put with the TRV application.

Thank you
1. Yes she can apply. But if CIC refused a SOWP (which includes the TRV) unless she can overcome the reason for the refusal, then she can expect a refusal of the TRV.