Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks so much.

how do we check if we got the BVL. I dont remember seeing the letter but the bio-metric has been updated on the application with validity for 10 years.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Thanks so much.

how do we check if we got the BVL. I dont remember seeing the letter but the bio-metric has been updated on the application with validity for 10 years.
if biometric validity is shown then your should be finding the letter under messages

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Biometrics:

• Biometrics number: 00048920220110173616
  • Date of biometrics enrolment: January 10, 2022
  • Expiry date: January 10, 2032

This is what is shown. But on messages I dont have any letter. i have attached below snap of my messages.

for my in laws application it came with ppr, i’m not able to login now, to show you how it exactly appears,anyways its not in the above messages that you have shown

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for my in laws application it came with ppr, i’m not able to login now, to show you how it exactly appears,anyways its not in the above messages that you have shown
Gotcha! thanks for letting me know man. Appreciate it.

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
Biometrics:

• Biometrics number: 00048920220110173616
  • Date of biometrics enrolment: January 10, 2022
  • Expiry date: January 10, 2032

This is what is shown. But on messages I dont have any letter. i have attached below snap of my messages.

This is on the new portal for visitor visa right ? Plus I don't think it is safe sharing your biometrics number :)

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is on the new portal for visitor visa right ? Plus I don't think it is safe sharing your biometrics number :)
oh sorry. i did not know that. let me take it down right away

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I got the following response from MP office for my request of Status of the application.
<<
  • The application was received at the New Delhi on December 14, 2021.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility requirements.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible
>>

does this mean they are reviewing my eligibility requirement ?
on the Portal it still says we will let you know when we start reviewing your application.

Just curious, how long it will take from reviewing eligibility to final decision?

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
I submitted my spouse's visa on Feb 21st and gave bioM on Feb 28th. Nothing after that. Submitted webform and got automated response. :(

Kkk999

Dec 10, 2021
TRV from India
March 15 applied
March 22 biometric updated on the account
No response yet

I applied for my spouse's TRV using a paid representative in Canada. The representative filled up the imm forms and uploaded them to the representative's GCkey. I am worried now because I read somewhere GCkey takes a lot more processing time than the new IRCC visit visa portal, which the representatives don't have access to yet.

The new portal I believe is specifically built for family reunification because after selecting “To unite with a family member” – the next page is the new IRCC portal login and there it says, “You’ll hear from us within 14 to 30 business days”. If none of the above is selected the page takes me to GCkey. Any insights?