+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visitor Visa with new IRCC online portal

sahil raizada

Feb 19, 2015
Hello guys,
Please share your timelines if you applied for spouse TRV through new online portal.
Here is mine
Country of Origin - India
Applied - December 25, 2021
Biometric Request - December 26, 2021
Biometric Completed - January 06, 2022
nothing after....

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
review STARTED???
When the review starts do you get a notification ? For example me I have in my application status :

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Biometrics - March 4, 2022:Completed.

And We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

So I don't know if the "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." is just automatic because the last update is biometrics ...

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
officer is checking your file
These are the words not that I deserved but the one that I needed...
I really hope so, what is weird is that I got the eligibility update 2 days after the biometrics, that is why I thought it was automatic ...

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
Please share your timelines if you applied for spouse TRV through new online portal.
Here is mine
Country of Origin - India
Applied - December 25, 2021
Biometric Request - December 26, 2021
Biometric Completed - January 06, 2022
nothing after....
Hello! I am on the same Boat. I haven't gotten any response till now.
on Review Eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Background Check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

It has been this way forever now.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
My application is on the new portal. I never applied using the old one
if you applied in dec, lot of nov n dec applications are stuck, maybe because of volume of applications… they have processing those applications n i’ve seen people upto nov 9 n dec 10 getting ppr( not sure in what order they are doing it, but definitely they r)…also people who applied or reapplied in feb n march are getting decisions in 2-3weeks!

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you applied in dec, lot of nov n dec applications are stuck, maybe because of volume of applications… they have processing those applications n i’ve seen people upto nov 9 n dec 10 getting ppr( not sure in what order they are doing it, but definitely they r)…also people who applied or reapplied in feb n march are getting decisions in 2-3weeks!
Is it better to re-apply ? I’m a little scared that, what if they take the same time in processing this one too. I can’t wait for another 90 days. So I’m super confused.

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you tried sending web form to your visa office?
Yes. They replied saying your file is in New Delhi and it’s within the processing time. So wait till the decision is made.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Is it better to re-apply ? I’m a little scared that, what if they take the same time in processing this one too. I can’t wait for another 90 days. So I’m super confused.
i applied for my parents in november,still waiting…i’m not thinking abt reapplying as its very difficult to gather all updated documents, i’ve already passed 100+days waiting

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied for my parents in november,still waiting…i’m not thinking abt reapplying as its very difficult to gather all updated documents, i’ve already passed 100+days waiting
Yeah man, Same here. I need to get all the docs again. Plus I am thinking about sending an email to local MP to ask the status of the application. I heard it helps.

Reactions: canadian321

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Yeah man, Same here. I need to get all the docs again. Plus I am thinking about sending an email to local MP to ask the status of the application. I heard it helps.
i applied exactly on nov 28, i was watching the trend! saw applications from nov 1-9 getting through, also saw applications on nov 22,23 getting ppr yesterday n today! so i’m hopeful that something positive will happen by this month end

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied exactly on nov 28, i was watching the trend! saw applications from nov 1-9 getting through, also saw applications on nov 22,23 getting ppr yesterday n today! so i’m hopeful that something positive will happen by this month end
Fingers crossed!! It’s taken long enough.

Reactions: canadian321

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question guys. I see this on the forum a lot.
something called biometric Validity letter [ BVL ] seems once you get that , the PPR is right around the corner.
Is that the case ?