+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visa

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
Hii I wil be moving to Canada by September I got admission in Centennial College. I have 6 years of education gap so my consultancy says they won't be processing my spouse visa along with me but once I receive study permit wats the procedure to take them should we apply visitor's visa or work permit? If so how long it would take pls help I don't want to be without my family

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hii I wil be moving to Canada by September I got admission in Centennial College. I have 6 years of education gap so my consultancy says they won't be processing my spouse visa along with me but once I receive study permit wats the procedure to take them should we apply visitor's visa or work permit? If so how long it would take pls help I don't want to be without my family
Would first wait to confirm that you get a study permit. Your spouse would need to apply for SOWP. You should be aware that visas/permits are not guaranteed for spouses of international students.

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
Would first wait to confirm that you get a study permit. Your spouse would need to apply for SOWP. You should be aware that visas/permits are not guaranteed for spouses of international students.
Can I apply for sowp as soon I get visa or I should wait until I go to Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can I apply for sowp as soon I get visa or I should wait until I go to Canada
You can apply if you get a study permit. You can apply all together if you want but I would discourage that. It makes the decision making process much longer usually and has a higher chances of refusal unless in cases of advanced degrees like masters and PhDs.

Reactions: Sangeetha_canada

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
You can apply if you get a study permit. You can apply all together if you want but I would discourage that. It makes the decision making process much longer usually and has a higher chances of refusal unless in cases of advanced degrees like masters and PhDs.
Thank u so much..