+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse visa thru abu dhabi office.

kire3

May 24, 2012
Aamir89 said:
Hi there,

In my spouse case she has given Dec 02, 2012 deadline but she ll come on August 17, 2012 (INSHALLAH).

Once you submitted your doc hopefully it won't take long normally it take 1-2 months (What I see in this forum) but again its all depend case to case.
Thanks Aamir89..Have a good day!!! :)

kire3

May 24, 2012
helo guys! i've sent the docs requested by Abu Dhabi office but i miss to send 1 doc..do you think it's ok to send this doc alone or shall i wait for an email from VO? Anyone encountered the same? thanks.. :)

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
kire3 said:
helo guys! i've sent the docs requested by Abu Dhabi office but i miss to send 1 doc..do you think it's ok to send this doc alone or shall i wait for an email from VO? Anyone encountered the same? thanks.. :)
Hi Kire3,

If its just a single document and you were not asked to send the original of the document then you can send it by email. Waiting for them might delay your process so it's better you send it.

canada28

Aug 8, 2012
Hey guys,

Does anyone know the procedure on how to obtain an original & official record of ENTRY / EXIT from the UAE immigration authorities ??

Its a document required by Canadian Embassy in ABU DHABI for processing my visa. Im holding a work permit issued in Sharjah.

There r a few posts which mention this "REQUIRED DOCUMENT" by the Embassy in Abu Dhabi but they haven't replied if they found a solution for it :(

Plz HELP !! :(

Thanks ...

vultds

Aug 22, 2012
Hi group...

I am a Canadian born citizen living in Canada...

I've just received confirmation that i've been approved to sponsor my wife who is a Jordanian citizen currently living in Saudi Arabia. Therefore the visa application will be forwarded to the Abu Dahbi office.

I have read on the expected wait times on the CIC website that for this particular visa office it is a 24 month wait time.

Can anyone please comment who is currently in the process through this or who has been through it. I really don't want to wait two years for my wife and daughter to get here

Thanks for your time it is appreciated!
Regards
D

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
vultds said:
Hi group...

I am a Canadian born citizen living in Canada...

I've just received confirmation that i've been approved to sponsor my wife who is a Jordanian citizen currently living in Saudi Arabia. Therefore the visa application will be forwarded to the Abu Dahbi office.

I have read on the expected wait times on the CIC website that for this particular visa office it is a 24 month wait time.

Can anyone please comment who is currently in the process through this or who has been through it. I really don't want to wait two years for my wife and daughter to get here

Thanks for your time it is appreciated!
Regards
D
Hi vultds,

The 24 months is for 80% of the applications processed. Hopefully if you have presented the right documents and your case is straight then it shouldn't take you more than 7 months like me and few others who have posted here!

Good luck!

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Hi,

I have a question they asked me for my wife updated medical and additional doc's June 1st and I sent everything in.
I just checked Client Application Status online and it has been changed from "Application received" to "In Progress".

Is that a good sign does this mean its in the final stage?

Thank you everyone

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Hi,

I have a question they asked me for my wife updated medical and additional doc's June 1st and I sent everything in.
I just checked Client Application Status online and it has been changed from "Application received" to "In Progress".

Thank you everyone

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Bilaldxb said:
Hi,

Thank you everyone
In Process means that your application is in process now since they have received all your documents..Its not the final stage yet..But Hopefully soon :) Good Luck!!

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
bu ayaan said:
In Process means that your application is in process now since they have received all your documents..Its not the final stage yet..But Hopefully soon :) Good Luck!!
thx for the reply...

can you let me know when did your states change to "IN PROGRESS" ?

how long after it changed to in progress did you get the PPR?

Thank you

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Bilaldxb said:
thx for the reply...

can you let me know when did your states change to "IN PROGRESS" ?

how long after it changed to in progress did you get the PPR?

Thank you
The application was sent in october and the status changed to in March..But like I said it all depends from case to case.

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
bu ayaan said:
The application was sent in october and the status changed to in March..But like I said it all depends from case to case.
Do you mind if I ask from which country are you from?

kire3

May 24, 2012
hi bu yaan,

any idea how long does it take usually for VO to return your passport if they have requested it for stamping of visa?

ty,
kire

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
kire3 said:
hi bu yaan,

any idea how long does it take usually for VO to return your passport if they have requested it for stamping of visa?

ty,
kire
Hi kire,

When they request ur passport they mostly tell u the timeline which is 2 - 3 weeks. Did u get a passport request?