+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visa After SINP

Dec 12, 2012
Hi

I recently got my SINP and I am thinking to applying for my spouse. my spouse is also got SINP as I apply as joint applicant.

Now, my spouse is in back home and I have currently open work permit for 1 year. my job category is NOC C. I know that my spouse is not eligible for open work permit.

Can somebody suggest me the best way to bring my spouse in canada?

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your wife is eligible even if you are under noc C. For PNP holders, principal applicant noc C doesn't matter. Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp Find the information at the bottom of this bulletin.

Eligibility doesn't mean she will get one. That only means she is eligible to apply.. do some on this forum to see how your wife should show ties to her home country..

mbagheri

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
try your best to show two main points in a cover letter:
first: if you got married recently. show proper documents showing it is not fake.
Second: try to show you have been established financially well in Canada and you wife won't be a burden on Canada public health system such as showing she has health insurance.
And in my opinion don't try to show she will be back after this time because they will see your PR application and they know you intend to stay in Canada.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIRAJMANGAT said:
HII
I JUST NEED TO KNW IF YOUR SPOUSE GOT THE VISA WHT HAPPND TO YOUR FILE , DID IT GET APPROVED???
No my wife didn't get it

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIRAJMANGAT said:
can u plz tell what documents did you filled out?
google come to canada wizard, fill the information there.. it will guide you.. also you can do online app instead of paper application.

SIRAJMANGAT

Oct 7, 2013
Do my husbnd need to show any property or bank balance. I did not find any info on cic website. Also i want to know that do i hav to file pr first prior to applying for work permit . Or i can apply work permit before filing pr?

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIRAJMANGAT said:
Do my husbnd need to show any property or bank balance. I did not find any info on cic website. Also i want to know that do i hav to file pr first prior to applying for work permit . Or i can apply work permit before filing pr?
either way you are eligible for it.. do show your property /bank balance. Also, your wife needs to show funds in her bank account too..