+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship inland 2021 help!

Annadee

Mar 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

I already got my AOR and had IRCC requested for my medical exam and I also done that. But after 1 day of my medical exam, IRCC sent me the letter like this below, I’m so confused because I think I already paid $1050 fee at the beginning ( no Open Work Permit) and RPRF ($500) is included right ? Secondly in my application I did fill my IMM008 form for my family ( my parents and my sisters) because they said I need to fill them if I want to sponsor them later, are they considered as my dependent just like what in the letter mention, please help me out cause they said this is a reminder letter. Thanks

“This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Reminder – Medical Examination
As per Section 38(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition is likely to be a danger to public health; is likely to be a danger to public safety; or might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services.
To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in your application, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination. The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list of panel physicians.
Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to this office.
Reminder – Right of Permanent Residence Fee
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made the RPRF payment, you are required to do so in order to avoid processing delays. Failure to pay the RPRF may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Information on how to pay the RPRF can be found at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp
All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application.”

Jun 17, 2021
A bunch of people got this email recently, the consensus seems to be that it was sent in error, according to the call centre.
It still wouldn't hurt to send the medical info, letter and RPRF receipt in a webform though just in case.

I don't know if your dependants need an immigration medical exam or anything about that though.

Atrab

Sep 13, 2021
Hi, my wife recently received the same letter a day after completing her medical exam. Did you have to mail anything to the case processing centre? Or did you just use a webform?

Karan A

Oct 7, 2021
can you please provide timeline of your process because we just applied for Inland Spouse sponsorship.

nmdsouza

Nov 17, 2019
Hi, We too received similar letter after submitting the medicals and paying the RPRF fees upfront, can you please suggest what needs to be done ? Appreciate your quick inputs.

navboparai

Jan 24, 2022
hii i recieved same email but my medical is already passed... may be its just error ... i called IRCC today regarding spouse open work permit and agent they dont need anything for both application.if officer need anything they will connect me ...

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I have recieved the same email one day after I've done the medical exam. The clinic told me that they will send the medical exam result to IRCC by themselves. So should I ignore the email or should I start a webform?