+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship file sent to Accra ghana

Arabafeb8

Mar 19, 2016
I received an email on the 18th of January stating that I have been approved to sponsor my spouse and my file has been sent to Accra. The current status of our application on cic website indicates that they started processing my spouse application on the 2ND of February. Does anyone know how long it takes to finalize the process? PR fee has been paid already. Also, is there any other sites to check the application status?

Thanks
Araba

Donda

Dec 22, 2015
Arabafeb8 said:
I received an email on the 18th of January stating that I have been approved to sponsor my spouse and my file has been sent to Accra. The current status of our application on cic website indicates that they started processing my spouse application on the 2ND of February. Does anyone know how long it takes to finalize the process? PR fee has been paid already. Also, is there any other sites to check the application status?

Thanks
Araba
Hi Araba, my wife's application has same date that they started processing the application on Feb 02, 2016. Have you received any update since then?

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Arabafeb8 said:

Thanks
Araba
AVO is processing applications from June/July of 2015. You can keep track of what is happening at the AVO for spousal sponsorship by following this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-acrra-ghana-applicants-t64640.0.html

Chiboy

May 4, 2016
Hi. It nice chating here. I and my wife is going through canadian embassy in ghana also. Pls do update ur info about yours as we will obout our own. We are currently in the same stage as you .