+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship (Afghanistan - Canada)

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Applying For my husband from AFGHANISTAN I sent my application in November,30, 2020
received AOR,SA and biometrics but still haven’t received MEDICAL? Does anyone know how much time will it take to receive medical ?
Usually they send Biometrics and medical together or a day or two apart. It's best to do the medical as late as possible because its only good for a year. They're making alot of people redo medicals because they've expired

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Usually they send Biometrics and medical together or a day or two apart. It's best to do the medical as late as possible because its only good for a year. They're making alot of people redo medicals because they've expired
Alright that’s for the answer

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
hi all,
unfortunately due to covid19 my wedding was put off.
I am getting married next month. Hopefully it all works out.
How did the process of police certificate work for you guys? When did you start this process. The application checklist states "must submit police certificate at this time."
Am I suppose to include something for police certificate with my application ?? or leave it until my application is process and they ask for it.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
hi all,
How did the process of police certificate work for you guys? When did you start this process. The application checklist states "must submit police certificate at this time."
Am I suppose to include something for police certificate with my application ?? or leave it until my application is process and they ask for it.
Has to be included in your package when it’s ready to be mailed to them.

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone
I sent my application on December 2020.
Got email from immigration on May 5th 2021 that they received my application.

On May 7th they sent me Biometric Instruction Letter.
on May 10 I got email that they sent my application to visa office of London.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on May 12, 2021.
That is all so far .

Last edited:

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
hi all,
I don't know the process of getting it from Afghanistan but I went to the consulate and they gave me a letter to include with sponsorship application

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Email received
Acknowledgement of Receipt – IRCC London
May 17th 2021 ‍♀

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hi all,
This ircc website has info on how to get, you may need to enter country :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/afghanistan.html

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone
Just a quick question. Is the visa office of London’s going to sent the medical exam . Because I didn’t get the medical exam for my husband and Canada immigration sent my application to the visa office of London for processing... ????

Reactions: Cinderella_2020

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hi everyone
Just a quick question. Is the visa office of London’s going to sent the medical exam . Because I didn’t get the medical exam for my husband and Canada immigration sent my application to the visa office of London for processing... ????
Usually its Sydney Nova Scotia office that sends it but maybe because there are delays and people are doing remedicals they might not be asking for those until later on because its only good for a year

Reactions: Tayiba

Tayiba

Star Member
May 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Usually its Sydney Nova Scotia office that sends it but maybe because there are delays and people are doing remedicals they might not be asking for those until later on because its only good for a year
Thanks