AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Any Applicants who receive their COPRs this week?

Reactions: spiderman12

spiderman12

Oct 4, 2012
Hi All:

I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife is from Pakistan. we BOTH R LIVING TOGETHER IN QATAR. my question is that if i sponsor her while living in Qatar, at the time of final approval, will the embassy ask me the proof that i have cancelled my work visa for QataR?

aNY RECENT EXPERIENCES?

tHNAKS

spiderman12

Oct 4, 2012
Hi All:

I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife is from Pakistan. we BOTH R LIVING TOGETHER IN QATAR. my question is that if i sponsor her while living in Qatar, at the time of final approval, will the embassy ask me the proof that i have cancelled my work visa for QataR?

aNY RECENT EXPERIENCES?

tHNAKS
any replies??

eraykar

Nov 1, 2017
any replies??
Hello,

I remember reading somewhere saying you need to prove that you are going to move back to Canada. Cancellation of your work visa is one option but i do not think it is the only one. You could show them you are searching for a job in Canada or communication with real estate agents for finding a house...etc

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
any replies??
No they will not ask you to cancel your work visa
My brother was in a similar situation, he was living in the UAE with his wife when he applied to sponsor his wife, and the embassy never requested to cancel his work visa before issuing a visa for his wife.

spiderman12

Oct 4, 2012
No they will not ask you to cancel your work visa
My brother was in a similar situation, he was living in the UAE with his wife when he applied to sponsor his wife, and the embassy never requested to cancel his work visa before issuing a visa for his wife.

Thanks mohammedessam ! May i know when it happened?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015

A.Somali

Nov 10, 2017
R
Thanks brother for your reply and it's new information to know about my spouse no need to be in Canada or employee to sponsor me . what really worried bout my divorce certificate and police certificate (which mentioned in the website that I have to got it from Yemen either by in person or representative by power attorney to friends or brother to prepare it), the really issue is THERE IS NO MAIL POST LIKE DHL OR FEDEX TO SEND THOSE DOCUMENTS TO ME AFTER ASSERTED BECAUSE THE ONGOING WAR AND VERY RISK TO BACK TO YEMEN AT THIS MOMENT.
I NEED ADVICE OR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME ISSUE OR FACE SIMILAR TO IT AND ALREADY OVERCAME IT.
Hey. I know the mail issue is a major problem in Yemen. My brother married a Yemeni girl recently and he needed the marriage certificate to make her iqama here. So what they did was go to Jordan and then they sent it by dhl and he got it 2 days later

Night10

Dec 25, 2017
Need help urgently!!!!!! My husband received an email asking for the following:

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Authorization to Disclose
Information form + Details of Military Service Form (Country Specific Package). This must be received
at this office by: 2017/04/13

I know about the military service form but have no idea what is the Receipt of information from client Authorization to Disclose
Information form. If someone can help me I will really appreciate it.
Hello there, my parents received similar request from CIC as my father is retired army officer , were you able to get any further clarifications in regards to this matter. Any support info shall be appreciated... thanks

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hey guys,

IRCC said that they've committed to process 80% of the applications submitted before 07Dec16 by the end of 2017, here we are few hours away to the end of 2017 and I have not received PPR yet.
I guess I am from the 20% :(, I have never thought I am that special.

Who is here has not received PPR too and submitted their application before 07Dec16?

Aminm080815

Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys,

IRCC said that they've committed to process 80% of the applications submitted before 07Dec16 by the end of 2017, here we are few hours away to the end of 2017 and I have not received PPR yet.
I guess I am from the 20% :(, I have never thought I am that special.

Who is here has not received PPR too and submitted their application before 07Dec16?
Still we have 11 hours remained