Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
I guess it is better not to contact them at all!!! By the way my wife's medical will expire on Sept. 28th and am going back to Montreal on the 26th alone leaving my kids and wife in Saudi Arabia because if school. In your opinion should I wait until medical expires and then go back or forget about it!!!
when your wife medical expire, they will send another request for a new medical test

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved ? and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters?
I will be thankful if someone share sample of the letter.
Thanks.

Aminm080815

Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
Today allhamedllah after 26 month :) I got passport request and Decision made.
hope for u guys all having a good news very soon :) all the best for u allll :)
Congratulation .:) but is it normal (26 month) , is there anything you did to expiate the process

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam sakr

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
Hello everyone,
Many many congratulations brother. Can you please share your timeline here with us..?

Reactions: Adam sakr

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
Congratulations Adam, good for you :)

26 months must have felt like a life time, do you consider you situation unique to have your application processed after 26months?
To be honest 26months is freaking me out, I don't think I can't wait that long o_O

Enggalal

Mar 24, 2013
Hi Guys
hope all of you doing well.
I have been through out the Forum and I saw many things done here by professional and experts people.
I need your help and advice for my spouse sponsorship.
in brief description for my case:
I have been applied twice for TRV visa for the last 5 months and both of them the VO has been refused due to travel history and family ties in Canada and country of residence.
I stay here in UAE, Dubai for more than 10 years and recently I got married in another country (Egypt). my Wife is Canadian citizen and I am Yemeni nationality.
I have talked with some friends regarding if my wife start my spouse sponsorship. they advice me not good to apply now because I have been applied twice before and refused. they adviced me apply after six months when my file drop there ?????
Then I am wondering regarding that should I start to fill the application forms or wait for six months?
What will happened if fill the application, they will rejected again?
two more things regarding the applications.
I have been married before and divorced in Yemen. Should I send the original divorce certificate after asserted in Foreign affairs ministry in Yemen?
The second concern is about the police certificate , since I am here in Dubai for more than 10 years. should I get the Police certificate clearance in UAE or Yemen because with on the ongoing war in Yemen I can not back to Yemen and got police certificate or if that possible to get it from the Yemeni embassy in Abu Dhabi?
I am looking forward to hear from your guys in my necessary inquires and I will be more appreciated to all of you .

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hi Guys
hope all of you doing well.
I have been through out the Forum and I saw many things done here by professional and experts people.
I need your help and advice for my spouse sponsorship.
in brief description for my case:
I have been applied twice for TRV visa for the last 5 months and both of them the VO has been refused due to travel history and family ties in Canada and country of residence.
I stay here in UAE, Dubai for more than 10 years and recently I got married in another country (Egypt). my Wife is Canadian citizen and I am Yemeni nationality.
I have talked with some friends regarding if my wife start my spouse sponsorship. they advice me not good to apply now because I have been applied twice before and refused. they adviced me apply after six months when my file drop there ?????
Then I am wondering regarding that should I start to fill the application forms or wait for six months?
What will happened if fill the application, they will rejected again?
two more things regarding the applications.
I have been married before and divorced in Yemen. Should I send the original divorce certificate after asserted in Foreign affairs ministry in Yemen?
The second concern is about the police certificate , since I am here in Dubai for more than 10 years. should I get the Police certificate clearance in UAE or Yemen because with on the ongoing war in Yemen I can not back to Yemen and got police certificate or if that possible to get it from the Yemeni embassy in Abu Dhabi?
I am looking forward to hear from your guys in my necessary inquires and I will be more appreciated to all of you .
I am not an expert, but I don't think it is related not to apply for spouse sponsorship application because you were rejected for different type of visa. In order to be considered for tourist visa, you should satisfy certain requirements e.g. travel history, family ties in Canada and country of residence. But those are not required for spouse sponsorship application.

I guess the concern here is that you might be viewed as someone desperately trying to get to Canada in anyway, but as long as your marriage is genuine and you have all supporting documents including photos, that should be fine. I was refused tourist visa to Canada one month before my spouse sponsorship application was submitted.

For your divorce certificate, I guess it should be asserted from Foreign affairs in Yemen, but if you find it impossible due to the situation in Yemen, you could always submit it without assertion and explain why you couldn't do that, then wish for the best ;)

For the police certificate, I have been in UAE for 12 years and I only provided police certificate from UAE. The same rule above apply, always explain why you couldn't provide.

To help you evaluate my answers and relate to your case, my application is still under process and currently in the background check stage.

Good luck.

Reactions: Enggalal