June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Today my husband picked up his passport with a fresh visa stamped on it! Thank God! The long journey has come to an end!!!

samarah

Jul 11, 2015
Hello guys

Can somebody please tell me if they have pakistani nationality and their file was sent to lvo but they were living in dubai. In such case where do u send your passport for visa stamping? ? Or which vo stamps the visa in this case.

Ontime

Nov 14, 2016
samarah said:
Hello guys

Can somebody please tell me if they have pakistani nationality and their file was sent to lvo but they were living in dubai. In such case where do u send your passport for visa stamping? ? Or which vo stamps the visa in this case.
If your file in LVO them you have to send your pp to LVO but in some cases they transfered their files in ABVO for final stage. So wait when they request you for pp.

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
salam everyone I am still waiting reschedule interview because last month I did not attend the interview I apply the visa online from Saudi Arabia but they rejected my visa can any one advise about this .

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick question, how would CIC know about the payment we made online if there is no option/way as to where to put the information that would directly link to our application like UCI #?

RPRF Paid online and waiting for the interview appointment to finalize PR status.

Can anyone share a thought about the process? Thank you..

JamilZ

Sep 5, 2016
hello guys,

I have a problem and I need your support

I am Lebanese and my wife is Canadian , we are currently living in Saudi Arabia as work permit visa , my wife get pregnant the first time and she left to Canada for delivering , in this time I applied for visit visa in Saudi Arabia and I get rejected for logic reasons:
-Purpose of visit
-family ties in Canada
-I didn't satisfied that I will leave Canada after the end of my visit.

after that I get surprised and after asking lawyers they advice me to apply for PR under family sponsorship , I applied in May,2016 and they start my process in june,2016 , and now my wife is pregnant with the second baby , I applied again for visit visa and I get rejected today for the same reasons.

please what can I do?

VERHEA

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila VO
App. Filed.......
Nov 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 21, 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 27, 2017
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2017
Med's Done....
May 12, 2017
Passport Req..
Jul 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2017
LANDED..........
August 4, 2017
Application submitted on Nov 3, and today AOR received. It may be a long wait still but keeping my patience while enjoying the weather in Dubai as it gets better each day. Sending my warm greetings of peace and love to every applicants in this forum. God bless us all. ;)

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those applicant who are struggling to obtain Saudi Police Clearance Certificate - OUTSIDE or NO LONGER IN THE KINGDOM.. I saw this thread, sharing to possibly help whoever needs it. Though, I heard recently that KSA authority no longer issue Police Clearances to any individual who are not currently residing in the Kingdom.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-a-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia-instructions-t157222.0.html

Getting a Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia - Instructions

« on: July 23, 2013, 11:10:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi Everyone,

I know that lots of people struggle to get a police certificate from Saudi Arabia. There are no clear instructions on how to do it and the Saudi embassies are of no help. I recently went through the struggle of getting mine and thought to share the process to make it easier for everyone else who is looking for information on how to get one. Note that the process that I followed applies to my particular situation and may not apply to yours. So if your situation is similar to mine then this post may help you, otherwise I would continue searching the web for other help resources. I should also mention that the process may seem overwhelming at first: it sure is a bit of work to get the police certificate, but if you break it down into steps and finish them one by one then you will get there pretty quick. Even though I had to do tons of research and lots of back and forth I was still able to obtain my police certificate in one month! (this is a record time given the complications of dealing with Saudi authorities -;)).

My situation: I am a Lebanese citizen who lived in Saudi Arabia from 2005 to 2007 then came to Canada for University when I was 20 years old. I never returned to Saudi Arabia since and currently have no legal status in that country. But I do have some relatives that still live there who helped me get the police certificate. The police certificate was specifically requested by CIC as part of the RPRF payment email for the purposes of my Permanent Residence application in Canada.

How to obtain the police certificate. With the help of your contact in Saudi Arabia:
•Obtain a request letter from your country's embassy in Saudi Arabia. This request letter is required by the police department in Saudi Arabia to provide the police certificate.
•Take your fingerprints in Canada and send them to your contact along with 2 passport size photos.
•Take the request letter, fingerprints, and photos to the local police department in Saudi Arabia (Criminal Investigation Unit/Adela Jena2ya). They will stamp the fingerprints with "No Criminal Record" stamp and return it back. THIS IS the police certificate (or criminal record if you prefer). You will not get (or need) any other document. They only stamp the fingerprints and this is all you need. Note that every country has a different format.
•Optionally authenticate the stamp from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia. I don't know if this is a required step by CIC but no harm in doing it if you can.

To obtain the request letter from your embassy in Saudi Arabia:
•You will need a copy of your (old) iqama and a copy of your passport. The requirements may vary per embassy so call your embassy to get the exact details.
•Ask your contact to take these documents to your embassy and obtain the request letter. The embassy should know what the letter is.
•After obtaining the request letter it must be authenticated from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia. Otherwise the local police department will not accept it. So ask your contact there to authenticate the letter from the Ministry of Foreign affairs (tip: it will be a lot easier if they take a Saudi national with them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, otherwise they may not be able to authenticate).

To obtain your fingerprints in Canada:
•Call your local police department in Canada and schedule an appointment to take your fingerprints for the purposes of Permanent Residence. You will need a printed copy of the fingerprints, not digital.
•After taking the fingerprints they must be notarized. Take the fingerprints to a local notary. On the back you have to write and sign "I, <Your Name>, hereby certify that this is an original document issued by the <Name of Local Police Department>". The signature should be done in front of the notary public. They will notarize your signature.
•Authenticate the fingerprints from the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa. Instructions: www.international.gc.ca/about-a_propos/authentication-authentification_documents.aspx?lang=eng#Criminal_record_checks
•Authenticate the fingerprints from the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Ottawa. Instructions: www.embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/canada/EN/ConsulateSection/Certifications/Pages/Legalization-of-other-documents.aspx.
•Note that in order for the Saudi Police department to accept your fingerprints taken in Canada the fingerprints must be authenticated by the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canada. The embassy requires that you first notarize the fingerprints then authenticate them from the Department of Foreign Affairs (thus the lengthy process). You can find this information on the Embassy of Saudi Arabia website using the link provided above.

How I obtained my police certificate in detail:
After CIC requested the police certificate, I sent my uncle, who lives in Riyadh, a scan copy of my (old) Iqama and passport. My uncle took these documents to the Lebanese embassy in Riyadh (my country of origin's embassy) and explained to them that I need to obtain a police certificate for the purposes of my PR application in Canada. Without hesitance, the embassy gave him an official request letter and asked him to take the letter to the Criminal Investigation Unit in Riyadh (Adela Jena2eya) after certifying the letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. But before he could go to the Criminal Investigation Unit I should send him my fingerprints. To obtain these, I went to the local police department in my city who took my fingerprints and gave me an official fingerprints document. I notarized the document from a notary public then sent them to my friend who lives in Ottawa. My good friend authenticated the fingerprints at the Department of Foreign Affairs then dropped them off to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Ottawa. After the embassy mailed me back the authenticated documents I took photos and sent all the documents to my uncle in Riyadh with a good friend who happened to be flying there that week. Once my uncle received the documents he stamped the fingerprints with "No Criminal Record" from the criminal investigation unit then authenticated from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and mailed them back to me. The whole process took about one month.

ziadelbaghdadi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

I would like to just thank everyone who has shared their expriences. I intend to do the same.

We have just couriered our application for spousal sponsorship to CPC and got the confirmation that it was received via Fedex on NOV 21 (2 days ago). We applied from Dubai (ABVO).

Will keep you all posted once we get the AOR!

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello Abu Dhabi Aug applicents ?
Any updates regarding to Backgroung Checks for Abu Dhabi applications ?

Wish u all d best

Thanks

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
abu dhabi visa office is very slow process of PPR I have now one and half month they did not send the new interview date any one received a PPR ya interview call from the VO abu dhabi

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
zohaib007 said:
abu dhabi visa office is very slow process of PPR I have now one and half month they did not send the new interview date any one received a PPR ya interview call from the VO abu dhabi
Forget it ... it is Christmas time already ... most of Canada visa office is on leave now ... so Maybe on Jan 2017

CrownHybrid

May 25, 2016
There was a new announcement yesterday which Immigration Minister John McCallum delivered saying that they will process most applications within 12 months. I hope everyone receives good news in the next few weeks. Check the CIC newsrooms section for more details.

drnafisa

Oct 10, 2014
Hi all

I got my email for passport request on Tuesday, 29th Nov 2016 morning 7:30am. It was a long wait and it was definitely not an easy ride.
Following is my timeline:
Applied: 15 July 2015
AOR: 15 Dec 2015
Re-Med: 22 July 2016

I have some issues now: I have not yet sent my passport for stamping and I am hoping some seniors could solve this problem as I cannot find a solution!

I am currently working and residing in Bahrain. But the letter clearly states that I have to send the passport via VFS India (which is not in Bahrain). The letter also states that if the New Delhi visa office does not receive the passport within 30 days, my application will result in refusal.

The problems are that:
1- There is no passport courier service from Bahrain to New Delhi

2- I do not stay in India, and have not visited India since 22 years, so I would not know where to stay and for how long until my visa arrives, if I were to go to India. - On this note, my query is: Am I able to go directly to New Delhi visa office to get my passport stamped, and I return back to Bahrain the same day?

3- There is a passport courier service from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi visa office - On this note can I send my passport to Abu Dhabi to get the PR visa stamped. I was thinking the visa offices will coordinate with each other upon the receipt of my passport at Abu Dhabi.

FYI: I have already emailed Delhi immigration on Wednesday without any response back yet. I have already lost 11 days, tomorrow 12 days and Monday I believe is a public holiday so come Tuesday I have lost 14 days!

I am stuck! Please give me an action plan!

regards
u