bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks God..More than a month after proving that requested documents by ADVO were sent to them and received by their office but allegedly not received by ADVO since it was requested July 2015, ADVO requested for a re-medical last Oct. 24, 2016.. Remed done on Oct. 29 and results were forwarded to CIC on Nov.2

Just after almost 2 weeks from submission of re-med results, we received an email yesterday- stating that the processing has been completed and asking to pay the RPRF in order to obtain and issue the COPR!!! ;D ;D ;D

I hope and pray more great news are on its way for each and everyone who were patiently waiting!!!

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
bladeguard said:
Thanks God..More than a month after proving that requested documents by ADVO were sent to them and received by their office but allegedly not received by ADVO since it was requested July 2015, ADVO requested for a re-medical last Oct. 24, 2016.. Remed done on Oct. 29 and results were forwarded to CIC on Nov.2

Just after almost 2 weeks from submission of re-med results, we received an email yesterday- stating that the processing has been completed and asking to pay the RPRF in order to obtain and issue the COPR!!! ;D ;D ;D

I hope and pray more great news are on its way for each and everyone who were patiently waiting!!!
To God belongs the glory and Honor. Book na kabayan nang ticket. Aww Im just happy that the waiting period is now over.

Ontime

Nov 14, 2016
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hello Ontime,

ADVO did not ask me to redo the medical. They sent me the PPR last month.

Are you saying you already had your interview and that they kept your Passport at the time of interview and asked you to submit documents after the interview? Was part of the additional documentation to redo the medical?
They asked some more proofs to satisfy the officer that marriage is geniune. After send all other proofs they did not reply me back. My Med has Expire and they kept my pp.

ro123

Sep 21, 2016
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
20/09/2016
Med's Done....
01/07/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Thanks to God! PPR for my wife ;D
Application filed August 16, 2016 and PPR received November 14, 2016 total 89 days for PPR 8)
Today we submitted her passport but we still cant believe it!

For those who are still waiting for PPR I wish you fast processing and good news soon

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
I have received this email today!

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Once I checked MyCic there is nothing been updated and no messages at all ??

Any advise pls

Thanks all

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need your advise folks...

We did not pay the RPRF upfront and just recently, received an email asking us to pay the required RPRF. Do we need to pay this in order for the CIC to schedule an interview and obtain COPR? Or will still CIC contact us for the appointment even if RPRF has not been paid yet? - and pay the fee at CIC during the interview appointment..

Thank you in advance..

Letter from CPC Canada below:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Hamilton will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

[X] The overseas office in Abu Dhabi will be notified to issue visas to your family members to travel to Canada. Please take this letter to the Canada Immigration Centre when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $980.00 is required before you and your accompanying dependents (if applicable) can become permanent residents in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $980.00. Fees can be made online.
Go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Hamilton when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
bladeguard said:
Need your advise folks...

We did not pay the RPRF upfront and just recently, received an email asking us to pay the required RPRF. Do we need to pay this in order for the CIC to schedule an interview and obtain COPR? Or will still CIC contact us for the appointment even if RPRF has not been paid yet? - and pay the fee at CIC during the interview appointment..

Thank you in advance..

Letter from CPC Canada below:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Hamilton will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

[X] The overseas office in Abu Dhabi will be notified to issue visas to your family members to travel to Canada. Please take this letter to the Canada Immigration Centre when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $980.00 is required before you and your accompanying dependents (if applicable) can become permanent residents in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $980.00. Fees can be made online.
Go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in Hamilton when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.
You can pay them online. Then after that email the advo about your payment. I'm not sure if you are required for an interview. As I did not see any interview on the email, being mentioned.

I found this link for payment:https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
anyone know how long it takes for a passport to be sent back from ADVO to vfs? i just wanted to confirm. yesterday when i tracked the passport it said it was dispatched yesterday. i assumed it would take 4 days to get it back. today when i checked it said this Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ABU DHABI, on 16/11/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection." Is it really ready for pick up!! :eek: ;D

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
Hi, Guide me please..

I got my Police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia. After that I did it's translation from accredited translator.

Finally went to MOFA for attestation of Police clearance..

My question is: Should I go to MOFA for attestation of "translation of Police clearance"......?

Thanks for your time..

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi Sokara,

Were you wanting to send me your kind wishes, or to someone named Imran?

Either way, thanks so much. Long wait, yes. It was worth it.
:D :D :D am sorry i meant to say IronMan hhhhhhhh you're welcome brother

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BioMed17 said:
Hi, Guide me please..

I got my Police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia. After that I did it's translation from accredited translator.

Finally went to MOFA for attestation of Police clearance..

My question is: Should I go to MOFA for attestation of "translation of Police clearance"......?

Thanks for your time..
As what I have stated with our previous conversation, in order to obtain Saudi Police Clearance, first, you must take the original request letter to MOFA for stamping and approval.. Thereafter, take the letter to the police regional headquarters for the processing of your police certificate.. once clearance has been issued to you, have it translated to English and send the original clearance along with the translated certificate to ADVO.

That was the exact sequence I did when I obtain my KSA Police Clearance last year. I just don't know if there were changes with the procedure the reason why you were asking for the MOFA attestation of the translated clearance.. because as far as I know, once the clearance has been translated, it is ready for sending to ADVO.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineered_by_God said:
You can pay them online. Then after that email the advo about your payment. I'm not sure if you are required for an interview. As I did not see any interview on the email, being mentioned.

I found this link for payment:https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Thank you so much kabayan for the quick response.. I was informed by my wife that she has already paid the RPRF online.

Does anyone here has the idea how many weeks will it take for the payment to be updated by CPC or CIC after paying it? Because I read some comments before that it will take time and causes delay if the RPRF has not been paid upfront.

Thank you for your time..

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked the ECAS today.. and the status has now been changed and updated to Decision Made (DM)!!! ;D

ECAS status was updated 3 days after receiving the EMAIL from CPC regarding the completion of the processing of our application. ;) ;) ;)

ro123

Sep 21, 2016
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
20/09/2016
Med's Done....
01/07/2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
bladeguard said:
I just checked the ECAS today.. and the status has now been changed and updated to Decision Made (DM)!!! ;D

ECAS status was updated 3 days after receiving the EMAIL from CPC regarding the completion of the processing of our application. ;) ;) ;)
Congratulations! when did you apply your application?

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
bladeguard said:

Congratulations!!

When did you applied?

All d best