Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mohammedessam said:
Yes my brother application was processed at ADVO
i have contacted my MP and they contacted the embassy , they told me that the requested documents from November 2015 was not received at the embassy
So i had to send the documents again
This time they confirmed that the documents where received and uploaded to the file
I have requested GCMS last week so in 3 weeks i should receive them to have a clear image of what is happening
Hi Mohammedessam,

It seems like a few people have been getting their PPR's even though their application was submitted much later than yours and even mine for that matter.

Any updates for you yet? Did you get your notes?

zohaib007

Star Member
May 29, 2016
Sialkot, Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
.done and passed
Med's Done....
24 06 2019
Interview........
no need interview
Passport Req..
.21 09 2019
VISA ISSUED...
.23 09 2019
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH very soon landing
THNAKS BRO IRONMAN INSHA ALLAH you will good news soon hear

JamilZ

Sep 5, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please need to ask how long it toke for the "decision made " to be done.

1-Application received on 12-May 2016
2- Medical results has been received
3- we start processing your application on 16-June 2016

Thanks

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
JamilZ said:
Hello Guys,

Please need to ask how long it toke for the "decision made " to be done.

1-Application received on 12-May 2016
2- Medical results has been received
3- we start processing your application on 16-June 2016

Thanks
Hello JamilZ

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, we wish we had one. There is no sure way of telling how long it would take for a Decision. If your documents are being processed at the Abu Dhabi Visa Office, they currently show 14 Months for processing times, however, that is just to give you an idea. There are chances that a decision can be made earlier or even later than 14 months. It is very difficult to predict. There are a few things you can do to avoid delays such as making sure you have submitted all the required documents. They can still contact you if they require documentation outside the ordinary.

My file is being processed since November 2015. I still have no updates. But don't let that discourage you because there have been a little to a few applicants who have applied much after a few applicants in this forum and have already received their Visa's.

Please tell us, are you the applicant? Are your documents being processed in Abu Dhabi? Have you provided all the necessary documents?

Cheers!

JamilZ

Sep 5, 2016
first thanks for your answer.
Yes, my wife is canadian and we applied under family sponsorship outside canada ,iam currently in saudi arabia. I applied my application in Mississauga and they transfered my application to abu dhabi office .
Yea i attached all the important documents .

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hello JamilZ

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, we wish we had one. There is no sure way of telling how long it would take for a Decision. If your documents are being processed at the Abu Dhabi Visa Office, they currently show 14 Months for processing times, however, that is just to give you an idea. There are chances that a decision can be made earlier or even later than 14 months. It is very difficult to predict. There are a few things you can do to avoid delays such as making sure you have submitted all the required documents. They can still contact you if they require documentation outside the ordinary.

My file is being processed since November 2015. I still have no updates. But don't let that discourage you because there have been a little to a few applicants who have applied much after a few applicants in this forum and have already received their Visa's.

Please tell us, are you the applicant? Are your documents being processed in Abu Dhabi? Have you provided all the necessary documents?

Cheers!
Just noticed something. it says applying from qatar takes 12 months but there is no office in qatar so its going to abu dhabi. But if i search under UAE it says 14 months. I am the sponsor and my husband is the primary applicant. He has been working in qatar so his application was sent to abu dhabi. I hope its 12 months for us rather than 14! what do you think?

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
taniam00 said:
Just noticed something. it says applying from qatar takes 12 months but there is no office in qatar so its going to abu dhabi. But if i search under UAE it says 14 months. I am the sponsor and my husband is the primary applicant. He has been working in qatar so his application was sent to abu dhabi. I hope its 12 months for us rather than 14! what do you think?
Hi taniam00

That's a good question and definitely one I have asked myself before. Quite honestly, I don't know how that works because there are no Visa Offices in many of the places mentioned. So, how do they calculate that time as per Country? Not sure.

Having said that, a two-month difference isn't really that bad, is it? Well, I guess it can be.

I have requested for notes from my Consultant whom I have hired. The first time it took him 65 days before I got them. It has been 55 days since I have requested it for the 2nd time.

Have you ordered for your notes? And if you have, what is it looking like?

Cheers!

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi taniam00

That's a good question and definitely one I have asked myself before. Quite honestly, I don't know how that works because there are no Visa Offices in many of the places mentioned. So, how do they calculate that time as per Country? Not sure.

Having said that, a two-month difference isn't really that bad, is it? Well, I guess it can be.

I have requested for notes from my Consultant whom I have hired. The first time it took him 65 days before I got them. It has been 55 days since I have requested it for the 2nd time.

Have you ordered for your notes? And if you have, what is it looking like?

Cheers!
hey IRONMAN7777

I actually did order notes before but got a reply that i didn't get my husband to fill out the form for me to represent him! i guess i forgot that i wasn't a rep. so we actually just send in the rep form and will have to order the notes again. curious to know whats going on there. two more months would be a big deal for us because two months after may (the month we applied) is july, which is my sisters wedding. would love if my husband could attend! and I'm sure everyone would agree the sooner the better! :)

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
taniam00 said:
hey IRONMAN7777

I actually did order notes before but got a reply that i didn't get my husband to fill out the form for me to represent him! i guess i forgot that i wasn't a rep. so we actually just send in the rep form and will have to order the notes again. curious to know whats going on there. two more months would be a big deal for us because two months after may (the month we applied) is july, which is my sisters wedding. would love if my husband could attend! and I'm sure everyone would agree the sooner the better! :)
I was unfortunate to miss out on two Weddings in Canada this year as I didn't get my visa in time. But whats more painful if that sadly my Mrs and I are going to miss out on our first Wedding Anniversary together, which is on the 15th of September. We never thought we would still be waiting.

I'm sure your Sister's Wedding is going to be wonderful. I wish the best for your Husband. I do hope he gets his PPR in time to attend the Wedding, which will make it even better. I agree with you, the sooner, the better.

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IRONMAN7777 said:
I was unfortunate to miss out on two Weddings in Canada this year as I didn't get my visa in time. But whats more painful if that sadly my Mrs and I are going to miss out on our first Wedding Anniversary together, which is on the 15th of September. We never thought we would still be waiting.

I'm sure your Sister's Wedding is going to be wonderful. I wish the best for your Husband. I do hope he gets his PPR in time to attend the Wedding, which will make it even better. I agree with you, the sooner, the better.
oh man! sorry to hear you won't be together for your first wedding anniversary. may i ask where you and your wife are staying? our wedding anniversary is coming up in december as well but i am flying to qatar in november to send time with him. fortunately i have been blessed to have been able to spend months with my husband after getting married. the only time apart that we had to deal with is now. i am currently back in canada from aug to oct. after that we will be together again. i hope u can find a way to be with your wife!!

IRONMAN7777

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2015
AOR Received.
JAN 2016
File Transfer...
JAN 2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
taniam00 said:
oh man! sorry to hear you won't be together for your first wedding anniversary. may i ask where you and your wife are staying? our wedding anniversary is coming up in december as well but i am flying to qatar in november to send time with him. fortunately i have been blessed to have been able to spend months with my husband after getting married. the only time apart that we had to deal with is now. i am currently back in canada from aug to oct. after that we will be together again. i hope u can find a way to be with your wife!!
That sounds great. Good for you guys to get that time together. I'm guessing it eases the pressure of the waiting game.

My Mrs is in Canada and I live in Dubai. I would have applied for a Visit Visa to go spend some time with her but I believe CIC discourages applying for a Visit when the Spousal Application is being processed. Just going to have to wait I suppose.

Thanks for the kind words. Cheers!

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Hello everyone.

I sent email or case specific inquiry regarding our remedical . It's been 1 month and we didn't get any update. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to find out if ADVO recieved my medical report . Only update we recieved was background check in progress about a month ago

Now it's been 16 months and counting .

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IRONMAN7777 said:
That sounds great. Good for you guys to get that time together. I'm guessing it eases the pressure of the waiting game.

My Mrs is in Canada and I live in Dubai. I would have applied for a Visit Visa to go spend some time with her but I believe CIC discourages applying for a Visit when the Spousal Application is being processed. Just going to have to wait I suppose.

Thanks for the kind words. Cheers!
what if your wife comes and visits you? i am doing that. if she is a canadian citizen we get visa on arrival in dubai with no fee. can stay for a month and maybe able to extend it for another month. i have been in qatar with my husband since april. for visa on arrival in qatar i have to pay 100riyals. after the first month i can extend it for another month. after the second month i left the country to dubai for a few days, then came back. you can enter again and again. I'm sure dubai has something like that or there must be a visit visa for longer time.

CrownHybrid

May 25, 2016
ohcanada15 said:
Hello everyone.

I sent email or case specific inquiry regarding our remedical . It's been 1 month and we didn't get any update. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to find out if ADVO recieved my medical report . Only update we recieved was background check in progress about a month ago

Now it's been 16 months and counting .
Hi Ohcanada15,

It is really sad to see that so many people like you from 2015 have applications still processing in ADVO. Some people I personally know got their PPR within 6 months after SA. I suggest your file a complaint against ADVO from CIC website, just google "CIC Submit Your Feedback" and select Complaint: An unmet expectation relating to the department's services, performance, or processes.

You should have got PPR in July at the latest and especially that they keep ignoring case specific inquiries.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
IRONMAN7777 said:
Hi Mohammedessam,

It seems like a few people have been getting their PPR's even though their application was submitted much later than yours and even mine for that matter.

Any updates for you yet? Did you get your notes?
Hello
No update for me
Still the same thing for the past 1 year
Today it has been 30 days since I requested the notes but I haven't received anything yet. So I will email them for an update on the notes.