..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah
yr97 said:
My wife sent passport on Monday, 19th of October, 2015, and she got it yesterday (the 26th).. So it took exactly one week mail included ! Nice work ADVO
How you guys sent passport to ABu Dhabi VO?

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran364 said:
When did you submit the application ?
Your wife send passport through Vfs ?
What are the documents required ?
you can find my timeline in the spreadsheets.. I submitted application to mississauga march 19th, 2015, got SA and transferred to ADVO May 14th, got in process in eCas October 1st, decision made passport request October 18th.

Passport was submitted to visa office directly with Aramex. only passport and 2 photos were required.

Azlan2015

Sep 6, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28thFeb,2015
AOR Received.
3 May,2015
File Transfer...
29th May, 2015
Med's Request
...In Process on 23rd September, 2015
Med's Done....
..Desion made on 17 Oct,2015
Passport Req..
22 Oct,2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Nov,2015
LANDED..........
17, Dec, 2015 InshaAllah

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Any updates from abu dhabi VO
Anyone got PPR recently????

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife received following additional documents required :mad: :(

anyone receive like this before

Credit Card/Bank/Phone: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide original copies of credit card statements, bank statements, and phone bills (including cell phone if applicable) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Employment/School Letter: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide letter(s) of employment or contract(s) from Canadian employer(s), and/or letter(s) of acceptance for Canadian educational institute(s) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Health Card: A copy of the front and back of a provincial health card This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Insurance: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a copy of a house/apartment and car insurance This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25
> Lease/Deed: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a copy of a Lease/Rental Agreement or proof of home ownership (i.e. property deed) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> List Absences from Canada: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a list of all absences from Canada (including all dates of departure as well as return dates to Canada) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Recent travel Itinerary: It appears that you have recently travelled outside of Canada. Provide a copy of a travel itinerary and the applicable ticket stubs This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Utility Bills: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide original copies of gas, hydro, and water bills This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Passport (Residency): since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a complete copy of every page of all passports including all blank pages, front and back covers, (including current passports). Ensure that all stamps are dark enough to be read. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Travel hist. for all countries: Travel records and/or Records of Movement from all countries for which you have a passport or travel document since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada. Specifically, from Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates. If this document is not issued in one of Canada's official language (English or franais), it must be translated by an accredited translator. Both original documents must be submitted with all other requested documents. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25
> Option C Print: provide an original OPTION C-Printout for 2014 (this document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

CANmoe85

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-01-2015
Passport Req..
08-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Good news! ADVO requested my wife's passport on oct 8th.

The full process from initial application to passport request is < 7 months if all your documents are in good order.

Atleast that was the case for me :)

Decent2015

Oct 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Working on my immigration application, i called one of the clinic today in Dubai for medical test, they said you need to have UCI number so that once test is done they will upload my test result online (UCI number we get only after application submission). However, I have noticed that many people have done upfront medical and submitted along with application? Pls suggest as to how you guys have done it. Thanks

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Decent2015 said:
Hello Everyone,

Working on my immigration application, i called one of the clinic today in Dubai for medical test, they said you need to have UCI number so that once test is done they will upload my test result online (UCI number we get only after application submission). However, I have noticed that many people have done upfront medical and submitted along with application? Pls suggest as to how you guys have done it. Thanks
I did medical upfront and submitted. You can tell them what kind of application your filing (family category, spouse sponsorship ) and the same don't need UCI number. So that they can do medical. That's what I did.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Decent2015 said:
Hello Everyone,

Tell them that you want to do an upfront medical exam
You dont need UCI for the upfront exam

torontormcf

Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Just noticed that status changed to Decision Made.
Insha Allah, the decision is in our favour.

Does CIC send the PPR through email or post or gives the applicant a call?

PA is in Dubai and Pakistani citizen.

Decent2015

Oct 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CVIF123 said:
I did medical upfront and submitted. You can tell them what kind of application your filing (family category, spouse sponsorship ) and the same don't need UCI number. So that they can do medical. That's what I did.
Thanks mate for the info.

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
imran364 said:
My wife received following additional documents required :mad: :(

anyone receive like this before

Credit Card/Bank/Phone: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide original copies of credit card statements, bank statements, and phone bills (including cell phone if applicable) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Employment/School Letter: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide letter(s) of employment or contract(s) from Canadian employer(s), and/or letter(s) of acceptance for Canadian educational institute(s) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Health Card: A copy of the front and back of a provincial health card This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Insurance: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a copy of a house/apartment and car insurance This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25
> Lease/Deed: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a copy of a Lease/Rental Agreement or proof of home ownership (i.e. property deed) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> List Absences from Canada: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a list of all absences from Canada (including all dates of departure as well as return dates to Canada) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Recent travel Itinerary: It appears that you have recently travelled outside of Canada. Provide a copy of a travel itinerary and the applicable ticket stubs This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Utility Bills: since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide original copies of gas, hydro, and water bills This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Passport (Residency): since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada, provide a complete copy of every page of all passports including all blank pages, front and back covers, (including current passports). Ensure that all stamps are dark enough to be read. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

> Travel hist. for all countries: Travel records and/or Records of Movement from all countries for which you have a passport or travel document since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada. Specifically, from Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates. If this document is not issued in one of Canada's official language (English or franais), it must be translated by an accredited translator. Both original documents must be submitted with all other requested documents. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25
> Option C Print: provide an original OPTION C-Printout for 2014 (this document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of-charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281) This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/25

waw that's huge list. Can you actually get all that in that time frame ? I had been asked additional documents as well. They could just asked before giving us approval for sponsorship so makes life easier for everyone.