24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
mohammedessam said:
We haven't heard anything from them
E-case show Application received
I already have the UCI so i think i can do the medical now and it will be updated automatically to the file
Hello mohammedessam,
in our case, we waited until we got SA, and file was transferred to ADVO, then did the medicals. Keeping in mind the medicals are valid for 1 year. Good luck.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
ohammam2 said:
unfortunately (or maybe not!!) we haven't heard any thing from ADVO. Not even they changed the status from received to in process..

cobwebs are all over my ECAS ... !

In my situation: we completed the police clearance before hand as well.

I hope they are processing it now, but as I heard from other members' experience, that ADVO is very lazy in updating ECAS.
hello ohammam2, same here.. We haven't completed the police clearance yet though, most likely will wait until they ask. Very confusing, the CIC web site clearly states (in bold) to wait for the embassy to ask for it first!

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haldashti said:
hello ohammam2, same here.. We haven't completed the police clearance yet though, most likely will wait until they ask. Very confusing, the CIC web site clearly states (in bold) to wait for the embassy to ask for it first!
Hi Haldashti, as stated on the CIC website, police clearance should be included on the initial application.. but when i received the email from ADVO requesting for my docs, it was indicated there that for applicants currently residing in Saudi Arabia, a separate letter of request will be provided by the embassy at a later date. Though I can obtain a Saudi Police Clearance even before, I just stick with their instruction...

I received my Saudi Police Clearance request 4 months after my ECAS update Medical Results have been received.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Hi Haldashti, as stated on the CIC website, police clearance should be included on the initial application.. but when i received the email from ADVO requesting for my docs, it was indicated there that for applicants currently residing in Saudi Arabia, a separate letter of request will be provided by the embassy at a later date. Though I can obtain a Saudi Police Clearance even before, I just stick with their instruction...

I received my Saudi Police Clearance request 4 months after my ECAS update Medical Results have been received.
[/quote]
Hello bladeguard,
Where on CIC website it states the police clearance should be included on the initial application? Unless, there are 2 different pages for CIC pertaining to the police clearance?This is what is on the website today(2015-AUG-13) both for Kuwait/Saudi Arabia:
"How to Get a Police Certificate – Kuwait
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Good Conduct Certificate
"

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
haldashti said:
Where on CIC website it states the police clearance should be included on the initial application? Unless, there are 2 different pages for CIC pertaining to the police clearance?This is what is on the website today(2015-AUG-13) both for Kuwait/Saudi Arabia:
"How to Get a Police Certificate – Kuwait
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Good Conduct Certificate
"

Hi Haldashti

It says in CIC Guide 3999:
""
The certificate must have been issued no more than three (3) months prior to submitting your application. If the original certificate is not in English or French, then you will need to submit both the certificate and the original copy of the translation prepared by an accredited translator.

We will also do our own background checks to determine if there are grounds under which you and your dependants may be inadmissible to Canada.
the link is:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp#3999E3

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015

sanabanana

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2016
Sarim said:
leave it blank do not mention postal or p.o.box i am also living in UAE i did the same just give them correct and working email address thats it.
Thanks Sarim for your response :)

azeemfrazkhan

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th July 2015
AOR Received.
14th Aug 2015
File Transfer...
15TH SEP 2015
Med's Done....
UP-FRONT
I have received AOR today what should i do next, as my wife lives in Quebec and she have to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). Should we go for it or wait until the next correspondence from CIC.

Please advise any.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azeemfrazkhan said:
I have received AOR today what should i do next, as my wife lives in Quebec and she have to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). Should we go for it or wait until the next correspondence from CIC.

Please advise any.
Wait for the SA, you need it for the CSQ application.

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

I Got my passport request today الحمدلله :), but they asked about my husband passport with canceled visa, and my husband was coming and going to see us these bast two years and he has a visa and still wanted it to see his parent what should we do and please tell me what are the papers that included with the PPr

thanks

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
NoorNoor said:
Hello everyone,

I Got my passport request today الحمدلله :), but they asked about my husband passport with canceled visa, and my husband was coming and going to see us these bast two years and he has a visa and still wanted it to see his parent what should we do and please tell me what are the papers that included with the PPr

thanks
NoorNoor, Mabrook/Congratulations. Your wait is over! When was your file transferred to the visa office?

NoorNoor

Apr 12, 2015
haldashti said:
NoorNoor, Mabrook/Congratulations. Your wait is over! When was your file transferred to the visa office?
Hello haldashti,

thanks so much,hope you will hear something soon , I was transferred in 17/11 .

ohammam2

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
6-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2015
NoorNoor said:
Hello everyone,

thanks
Dear NoorNoor.

Congrats, great news indeed.

I have a question
Who is the sponsor in your case, ?
It is it you or your Husband.?

Did any one (Sponsored ones) else got the request to cancel the UAE Visa before submitting the passport?
If he was the sponsor, why would they request his passport in the first place. ?

hislovelywife

May 8, 2015
NoorNoor said:
Hello everyone,

thanks
really Mabrook NoorNoor, i am happy for you.can you share your timeline please

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.