+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

tamyboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
CanSA said:
Hi ALL

So my application was submitted on Feb 25, 2014 and App received and file started processing on April 13, 2015.

Now I have several questions which are;
1. It says medical has been received. But we did medical back in Sept 2014 and it was submitted then. Is it expired? or do we need to have medical re-done or should we do it before they ask for it again? I want to be proactive rather than reactive on all we need to submit.

2. Same goes for my husbands police report from Pakistan- it was done sometime in Oct /Nov 2013. He hasn't lived in Pakistan since because he has been in KSA , and we tried to get a new one, but they said because the individual has not been in the country, we can only give up to date he has lived here. Do you think CIC will ask for the police report again?

I see also some people have obtained the visa in about 6-7 months? Can anyone share was there any specific reason? or any specific country? if people dont mind sharing please. thanks

Good Luck, and inshallah this will be a smooth an quick process.
I also thought because of country etc, but I think its more because of who is dealing with your file.
And your question about police certificate, I don't think you have to worry about that after submitting it once. And medical they will ask you if they want a remedical. All you can do is pray, cic is one heck of a test.

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
October-08-2013/ November-17-2014
File Transfer...
September-16-2013/ February-14-2015
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
Hi everyone I need help please.

Sir ,,

We find that the payment of charges for the right of permanent residence (RPRF) has not yet been done by your guarantor.

Your guarantor in Canada must pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) with the application processing center (CPC) Citizenship and Immigration Canada in Mississauga, Ontario.

The CPC will inform our office directly after expenses have been paid.

To pay you must do the following:

1) The RPRF can be paid online at CPC - Mississauga http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/frais/index.asp

2) You may submit a proof of payment to CPC-M by sending a copy of the receipt to the following email address: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca or mail

CPC Mississauga

Det Box 6100, station A

Mississauga (Ontario)

L5A 4H4

Please please include the name of the sponsor, date of birth and IUC and the number of your application number (beginning with the letter F).

In case you decide not to settle in Canada, the RPRF is refundable without interest.

Please accept, Sir, our sincere greetings.

please I want to know if that is a good sign they are looking at the application with favor.

Thanks.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
enigma1998 said:

Sir ,,

We find that the payment of charges for the right of permanent residence (RPRF) has not yet been done by your guarantor.

Your guarantor in Canada must pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) with the application processing center (CPC) Citizenship and Immigration Canada in Mississauga, Ontario.

The CPC will inform our office directly after expenses have been paid.

To pay you must do the following:

1) The RPRF can be paid online at CPC - Mississauga http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/frais/index.asp

2) You may submit a proof of payment to CPC-M by sending a copy of the receipt to the following email address: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca or mail

CPC Mississauga

Det Box 6100, station A

Mississauga (Ontario)

L5A 4H4

Please please include the name of the sponsor, date of birth and IUC and the number of your application number (beginning with the letter F).

In case you decide not to settle in Canada, the RPRF is refundable without interest.

Please accept, Sir, our sincere greetings.

please I want to know if that is a good sign they are looking at the application with favor.

Thanks.

Hi,if the immigration ask you to pay the right of permanent resident fee it means they are working your application.

enigma1998

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-22-2013
Doc's Request.
October-08-2013/ November-17-2014
File Transfer...
September-16-2013/ February-14-2015
Med's Done....
November-2014
Interview........
May/19/2015
Passport Req..
May/19/2015
VISA ISSUED...
May/19/2015
LANDED..........
May/24/2015
loveu said:
Hi,if the immigration ask you to pay the right of permanent resident fee it means they are working your application.
Thank you so much for answer

Does that means I can get my Visa?

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
tamyboy said:
Waow, you sent in February last year and they started processing now ? I think you should order your notes and also ask your MP why it took longer than 13 months processing time. I submitted my application also same month as you and am still waiting also, though like you said, many people got passport request in 6 7 months. Its very frustrating indeed.
Hi ....sorry I meant submit on February 25,2015 and process April 13,2015

CANCIT

Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
FRV said:
hey all

I am new to this forum and require sum info from u all

I live in canada and have canadian PR my wife is pakistani but dubai resident (sponsored by her father) we recently got married in dubai and now i am looking forward to file her papers for canadian spouse visa.

to start with our process first thing we need to do is to change her name on passport n pakistani id but there is an issue that if v change her name on her dubai resident card then she vl lose her residency and will have to leave dubai within 30 days. kindly let me kno if anybody has sum info on it.

should i not change her name on any of the dox or i should change her name on all dox except dubai resident card?
where is the medical centre in dubai from where she can get her medical done for spouse visa?
Welcome to the forum FRV. Congratulations on ur wedding!

I can talk from my experience here. My wife is also a Pakistani and a Dubai resident (under her fathers visa). I also wanted to change her name, but I didn't because I was told it might delay the process as they will have to change name on all documents and then they check background info on the old name and I've heard its a whole process. So I left it for now and will worry about changing it once she is here. Here is a list of approved doctors that CIC recognizes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

Hope all goes well! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
MashaAllahh.. that's nice to hear that your little baby started crawling. you really deserve to be with your family. i hope & pray that you be with your baby asap and see him while growing up which are the most beautiful moments of life.
we can see LVO is good in correspondence as they have replied to every email, my husband sent to them. the only disappointing feature of LVO is 29 months processing timeline which is a long time wait.
Insha'Allah - LVO is prob showing that number as it is taking back logs from different VO's. Do not worry as everything happens for a good reason .

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
jmanuelcahill said:
Good day everyone!

Its been a while that I have not visited the site. Hope many got their PPR already. :) :) :)

I will finally be travelling end of May to join my husband. I got new passport and my visa is in the old one. Will this not make any problem when I land? Hope someone can guide me. Thanks again for all your help.
Thats great news - it shouldn't be a problem as long as you carry both your passports for identification purpose. All the best.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NoorNoor said:
hello all

1-i just want to ask what is the minimum processing time that ADVO could ever take

2-and if my application was delayed in Canada (in the first step) for 5 months could any lawyer in abu dhabi take my case to tell them to compensate us or no one can help me except my pm and the gcms notes that i just ordered and waiting for it

thanks
Hello NoorNoor

1) Some members application has been processed in 4-5 Months
2) Not sure if you can arrange a lawyer in Abu Dhabi to take a Canadian CIC case - You would need a lawyer who is based and acquainted with Canadian Immigration Law. You should def keep your MP in the loop for your application.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
CanSA said:
Hi ...Can you please share why they moved your application to LVO rather than ADVO? Is there reason to country which your husband belong to? i am just wondering because this is very recent your submission of your application. Is ADVO too backed up ?
Rumor says that LVO is starting to take up cases from various VO's to help with the backlog. There is no official announcement - but this is a not a mistake or not an individual case based issue, where cases are randomly picked and sent to LVO.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
enigma1998 said:

Sir ,,

Thanks.
Request for RPRF is a good sign - have you been asked for any other documents before this ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
FRV said:
hey all

I am new to this forum and require sum info from u all

I live in canada and have canadian PR my wife is pakistani but dubai resident (sponsored by her father) we recently got married in dubai and now i am looking forward to file her papers for canadian spouse visa.

to start with our process first thing we need to do is to change her name on passport n pakistani id but there is an issue that if v change her name on her dubai resident card then she vl lose her residency and will have to leave dubai within 30 days. kindly let me kno if anybody has sum info on it.

should i not change her name on any of the dox or i should change her name on all dox except dubai resident card?
where is the medical centre in dubai from where she can get her medical done for spouse visa?

Changing the name is not mandatory or does not prove any relationship if your wife takes your last name. But if you do want to proceed with the name change, it is absolutely imperative that you maintain the same name on ALL your documents and Identification that you would provide to CIC / ADVO. ( e.g Passport / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Police Clearance ) - ADVO understands that in UAE a women take the name of her father as their last name which is seen in the residency visa issued by UAE and also in the Labor Card.

Information for Physician in Dubai can by found on the CIC website and CANCIT has already posted a URL in the reply.

FRV

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
CANCIT said:
Welcome to the forum FRV. Congratulations on ur wedding!

I can talk from my experience here. My wife is also a Pakistani and a Dubai resident (under her fathers visa). I also wanted to change her name, but I didn't because I was told it might delay the process as they will have to change name on all documents and then they check background info on the old name and I've heard its a whole process. So I left it for now and will worry about changing it once she is here. Here is a list of approved doctors that CIC recognizes.

Hope all goes well! Let me know if you have any other questions.

hey CANCIT

thanku so much for the information. since ur case is exactly same as mine so can u plz guide me step by step wht u actually went through so that i can follow the same process.
when did u apply? did ur wife get her visa or she is still waiting?
medical documents are supposed to be sent with file or it is supposed to be sent wen asked?