14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:
Alhamdullilah - Mabrook haldashti - The way I see it, there is no reason why you cannot do the Medical right away and send it to ADVO, having said if you wait for ADVO to request for it, your Medical is valid for a longer period of time ( e.g if ADVO askes for your medical in June 2014, then your medical expires on June 2015). It is totally upto you..
Thanks Impresso. Not seeing your timeline on your profile? Realistically, when will the VO contact us for the next step? Via e-mail I hope.. Inshallah not much longer for you brother.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
HeerWaqas said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D My Husband Got PPR dated April 19 asking for two pictures with it. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations to you and your husband. Great news.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
toby_2481 said:
Greetings everyone,

I am a newbie here and I would really appreciate if you can help me answer some of my questions. My wife is in Canada and I am here in Doha qatar. She has been in Canada since 2010. She has applied for both our permanent resident application last January 2013 and she received a reply the canadian embassy is processing her request only last May 2014. Now on my side here in qatar I received an email from the Abu Dhabi canadian embassy that they have been identified as her sponsored applicant last Sept 2014 and they have requested for my documents to be submitted within 90 days. I sent all my documents/forms on November 2014 however until now I havent received any reply from them.

1. I havent done my medicals because they said it would just expire and I need to take it again if they will request it after it expires (will this be a cause of delay?)
2. I havent received any reply from them since they have sent me an email informing me that I have been identified as the spouse applicant (should I be following up?)
3. Should I be calling or sending them a letter?
4. Will I be able to be with my wife this year? (any hints?)

Thank you everyone, wishing us all good luck and god bless

Regards,

Toby Grin
Hello Toby,

Welcome to the forum, I believe you have not applied under family sponsorship - and the timings are a little bit different.

1) Some members opt to wait for the medical request - others do it and send them in. Yes requesting medicals does put a BF " Bring Forward " Date. Certainly there is some time involved
2) ADVO is not quick on the reply nor would I expect them to send you a reply unless they are requesting information. On that note, I would order GCMS notes to see where your application stands, esp after you have handed in your documents
3) You may send them a case specific enquiry but beware they are not keen on replying back
4) This question would require a 'crystal ball' to state the future - jokes. Get your GCMS notes and you can have a better understanding of the timeline and when can you expect some news.

All the best.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
zbaby said:
Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing well. i have been busy and away.
well there is nothing new to share with you guys, my file is at LVO and they have replied to my husband that it will be kept by LVO regardless of any residence country of your spouse. so just praying & seeking sabar :(
How are you impresso, i can see you are just a lil step away from your destination.. God bless us all
Hello zbaby - Insha'Allah this may be a blessing in disguise for the file to be in London. Do not give up on that rope of hope, you will need it. Sooner or later all this will be over and you will be rejoicing with your loved ones. I am doing well Alhamdulliah - just anxious to see my wife and my little one, Masha'Allah, who just started to crawl backwards lol

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
toby_2481 said:
Greetings everyone,

I am a newbie here and I would really appreciate if you can help me answer some of my questions. My wife is in Canada and I am here in Doha qatar. She has been in Canada since 2010. She has applied for both our permanent resident application last January 2013 and she received a reply the canadian embassy is processing her request only last May 2014. Now on my side here in qatar I received an email from the Abu Dhabi canadian embassy that they have been identified as her sponsored applicant last Sept 2014 and they have requested for my documents to be submitted within 90 days. I sent all my documents/forms on November 2014 however until now I havent received any reply from them.

1. I havent done my medicals because they said it would just expire and I need to take it again if they will request it after it expires (will this be a cause of delay?)
2. I havent received any reply from them since they have sent me an email informing me that I have been identified as the spouse applicant (should I be following up?)
3. Should I be calling or sending them a letter?
4. Will I be able to be with my wife this year? (any hints?)

Thank you everyone, wishing us all good luck and god bless

Regards,

Toby Grin
Hi,you and your wife applied for Permanent resident under what category?is it spousal or under live in caregiver class?in our case my husband got an AOR from abudhabi after 7 months since he sent he's complete application,if your under live in caregiver class,about medical the Abu dhabi visa officer will send you an email or letter for medical,yes you can try to email them,by the way we are permanent resident applicant under live in caregiver class
God bless u too and good luck to you too...

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
HeerWaqas said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D My Husband Got PPR dated April 19 asking for two pictures with it. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulation...

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
ohammam2 said:
I did the medical check on 16-8-2014...
It has an expiry date of a year.
ECAS showed me that the medical have been received at the beginning of March 2015.. They did not specify a date, though.

do you think they might ask to re do the test? ?
Yes there may be a possibility as your medicals are coming up for an expiry and for them to issue a visa you will need to have valid medical on file. In some cases they have extended the medicals on the system and not requiring for the applicant to undergo a re-medical exam.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Thanks Impresso. Not seeing your timeline on your profile? Realistically, when will the VO contact us for the next step? Via e-mail I hope.. Inshallah not much longer for you brother.
Yes I was on a clean up spree so removed some of the lines from the profile but my info is still on the spread sheet. Once you get your SA it takes about 3 months for ADVO to request for any additional doc, if all your papers are in order, they will most likely contact you.

In our case, this re-medical was the first time we got anything from Abu Dhabi, I remember right after we got our SA we were anticipating for them to ask for more documents. Insha'Allah I hope so too brother that we all get through with this. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Rabs84 said:
Is age gap ll be a reason of refusal....we hv 8 yrs gap in our age...is it too much gap or it is ok.
Nope that shouldn't matter at all - they only wanna see how genuine your relationship is