June 22, 2014
AOR Received.
June 22, 2014
File Transfer...
April 22, 2014
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Impresso said:
Are you in process of ordering notes - or you good to wait ?
I think I'll wait for it, and probably order if it doesn't come in the next couple of months :(

Just wondering did you get a correspondence from ADVO regarding a re-medical, and if so how long after expiration did they contact you? I see that you had the medical done in 2013.

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Asalam o alaikum to all,
It been two months since our ecas status has changed to 'decision made' but still we didn't hear anything from the VO. We have tried to reach them thru email but in vain. Me and my agent got same generic reply. I am wondering is it normal to take months time from the point of decison made to sending mail regarding the same. I also doubt that my ecas has got error and status showing as decision made is erroneous.

It seems this vo has again gone to sleeping mode... Cases like cancit, tulip flower, impresso and mine.... All pending for no apparent reason.

torontormcf

Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I just received confirmation of receipt email from CIC. Exactly 2 months after I had mailed it.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
CANCIT said:
I think I'll wait for it, and probably order if it doesn't come in the next couple of months :(

Just wondering did you get a correspondence from ADVO regarding a re-medical, and if so how long after expiration did they contact you? I see that you had the medical done in 2013.
Next Couple of months ? :) Nice - sounds like you are together with your spouse. No, we have not got any correspondence from ADVO regarding re-medical. We see that in our Notes it mentioned Med-EXT , I am guessing it means Medical Extension but wouldn't know for how long.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i2canada said:
Asalam o alaikum to all,
It been two months since our ecas status has changed to 'decision made' but still we didn't hear anything from the VO. We have tried to reach them thru email but in vain. Me and my agent got same generic reply. I am wondering is it normal to take months time from the point of decison made to sending mail regarding the same. I also doubt that my ecas has got error and status showing as decision made is erroneous.

It seems this vo has again gone to sleeping mode... Cases like cancit, tulip flower, impresso and mine.... All pending for no apparent reason.
Walikum Assalam i2canada - You are prob the first member I personally have come across, who got their ecas status changed to 'decision made' but yet have to hear from VO. What is the reply you have gotten from them, in your email ?

Memebers over here normally got some sort of correspondence from ADVO , with a week or two , right after their status would change to 'decision made' - I wouldn't think that there is an error on ECAS. Have you checked your ECAS status using both your UCI and your spouse's UCI ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i2canada said:
Would you be kind enough to share your timeline with us - Thank you.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
torontormcf said:
I just received confirmation of receipt email from CIC. Exactly 2 months after I had mailed it.
Indeed it is a long time - but never the less it is a good sign that CIC is working to get applications processed.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
haldashti said:
Thanks again for your help.
Hello haldashti - Looking at your timeline, it has been about 74 days since you submitted your application - any news on your Sponsorship Approval ?

zbaby said:
i am simply pissed off from the current situation :(
Allah bless me n you all!!
Hello zbaby - were you able to get in touch with CIC and get a hold of the situation that you are facing ?

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Impresso said:
Would you be kind enough to share your timeline with us - Thank you.
We applied in August 2014
Got SA in September 2014
Decision made on 25 January 2015
We didn't get any mail after ecas changed to decison made

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i2canada said:
We applied in August 2014
Got SA in September 2014
Decision made on 25 January 2015
We didn't get any mail after ecas changed to decison made
I see - indeed your application was processed quickly and I am guessing they did not ask you for any Additional Documents. Do you know if you have paid the RPRF Fees ( Right for Permenant Residence Fee ) - this is usually the last fee they ask for after everything is in order. Some applicants have paid this fee upfront.

haldashti

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
14-03-2015
File Transfer...
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
16-09-2015
Impresso said:
Hello haldashti - Looking at your timeline, it has been about 74 days since you submitted your application - any news on your Sponsorship Approval ?

Hello zbaby - were you able to get in touch with CIC and get a hold of the situation that you are facing ?
Salaam Alaykum Impresso. Kind of you to check on me..
No news yet. I called them again on Friday, and mentioned to the lady the wait time on the web-site is 64days and it says they are working on Jan 19th applications(mine was received on the 12th), she agreed and sent the CPS an e-mail, from what she could tell, "they are working on it", which is the same answer since Jan 19th.. Insha'Allah I'll hear soon. I'm planning to visit my wife next month, pending SA, and most likely apply again for the Tourist visa, with the hope that the SA would assist this time.. I will let you know as soon as something changes. Take care, as always, you have been a big help.

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Impresso said:
Walikum Assalam i2canada - You are prob the first member I personally have come across, who got their ecas status changed to 'decision made' but yet have to hear from VO. What is the reply you have gotten from them, in your email ?

Memebers over here normally got some sort of correspondence from ADVO , with a week or two , right after their status would change to 'decision made' - I wouldn't think that there is an error on ECAS. Have you checked your ECAS status using both your UCI and your spouse's UCI ?
We haven't paid the RPRF yet. I have checked with the UCI and it says same decision made. It seems the office has not sent any correspondence regarding the decision. Because when they send letter they update the ECAS with the date when letter is sent. My guess here is they have processed our application comparatively fast so they might have put it on hold to justify the time for applicants who have applied prior.

loveu

Jun 29, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010 canada for PR under live in caregiver program
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012 abu dhabi
AOR Received.
30-08-2013 from abu dhabi canadian immigration office
File Transfer...
18-01-2013 to abu dhabi
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
03-31-2015 LC1 PR(principal applicant)
Passport Req..
04-06-2015 PP sent April 13,2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2015 passport sent by ADVO to fedex,Passport recieved from ADVO to philippines april 30,2015
LANDED..........
May 7,2015
Q8wanderlust said:
hi! Just would like to ask how's your application now? I've been following your timeline coz we belong in the same category... I had my medical exam last feb 17,2015
[/quote

Hi,are you under live in caregiver program too?they recieved my husband medical last feb 23,2015,we email them the emedical info.sheet because my husband applied for spousal open work permit so he did hes medical last nov 2014

Q8wanderlust

Feb 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi under live in caregiver program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2013
Doc's Request.
May2014
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30, 2015
LANDED..........
By September 2015 goal
loveu said:
Q8wanderlust said:
hi! Just would like to ask how's your application now? I've been following your timeline coz we belong in the same category... I had my medical exam last feb 17,2015
[/quote

Hi,are you under live in caregiver program too?they recieved my husband medical last feb 23,2015,we email them the emedical info.sheet because my husband applied for spousal open work permit so he did hes medical last nov 2014
My husband is under live in caregiver program & I am his dependent... Still no good news for you? We're still waiting for PPR... Inshallah after 2 mos...

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello all,

AlhamduliAllah my wife received her passport from ADVO with the visa issued. I thank you all for sharing your valuable knowledge and pray you all reunite with your loved ones very soon InshaALLAH.

Please update my timeline: visa issued 24 march, passport received 31 march.